What Suit do you wish was a thing to wear?

in my theroy the sandman outfit could be

No one is in it. It’s a nightmare of Orson’s. 47’s (or anyone else’s) head isn’t in the pumpkin.

2 Likes

Everyone should panic when seeing this guy, including the guards.

1 Like

be funny if it was an unwearable suit that only just causes chaos from scared npcs. the suit itself just ends up making everyone hostile. :rofl:

damn creepy am i right

3 Likes

the sandman suit is the option

2 Likes

What is the sandman suit you keep mentioning?

2 Likes

sorry my image is crap anyways if you go to leak suits items thread go up to 349 on the page

1 Like

Isn’t that just the scarecrow/pumpkin without the heads? I feel like just the coat isn’t a very good option. I’d rather have the scarecrow than just the coat I think.

2 Likes

well in my option hopefully something changes for it

1 Like

Have I mentioned that I’d like the Tactical Turtleneck with gloves?

3 Likes

Ehhhh? Only a couple times!

don’t forget i like the subject 47 couple of times

1 Like

Wow, zomb, I didn’t even realize that was you at first, I’m so used to seeing your orange Z!

2 Likes

ah i decided to change it anyway cause thats my favourite profile pic

1 Like

I don’t think you’ve ever indicated a preference for that particular outfit… You’re well known for despising hand coverings in fact. :wink:

1 Like

Whoa, @schatenjager?! Ok, wtf, is everybody putting on Halloween images?!

3 Likes

damn this topic just got revived instantly with the mention of the October roadmap coming. either way this does give a good space on the talk of Halloween suits. i think we might get the butcher related stuff that was shown in the coding. it’s the thing they’ll probably at least give us if not the Jack-o-lantern suit.

2 Likes

and subject 47 i don’t care if is winter i just want it and jack o lantern suit of course

1 Like

I think it’s time to finally make The Tropical Islander as a unlock.

Also, I would like to have the outfit from “You Owe Him Nothing” Cutscene. Of course without Cicada badge.

(Screenhoot from Nexusmods)

1 Like