What things would you add to Hitman 3?

Here are the things I personally would add:

1. Photo mode.
    Let’s say you participate in applications for a featured contract. You need to make your own “Preview” for the contract. You simply turn on the “Photo Mode” function in the menu and take a photo of the desired image.It will still work for YouTube previews.
  2. Advertising your contracts with social networks.
    You have created your contract and there will be a special button that will send certain information about the contract to the social network. This is a kind of advertisement for your contract.
  3. Level rewards.
    For the fact that you will pump, you will receive up to level 1000 unique costumes, containers, weapons, etc. This is a very good motivation to earn a level to get all sorts of things.
6 Likes

Photo mode have, but only on NVIDIA videocards.But yeah this one need and AMD users.

2 Likes

First of all, this is necessary for users of PS4, XBOX and Switch

2 Likes

I want cross over contracts selife mode for 47’s camera and subject 47

2 Likes

A button to run faster. 47 is slow.

8 Likes

Be careful Zombie i dont think you can talk about that

2 Likes

thats what makes him hilarious. Hes a top assassin and he cant even run faster than my grandma!

4 Likes

damn it I should not be saying this

2 Likes

best edit your post there.

1 Like

thank you Charile it’s wishlist right right

1 Like

I know im sorry Charile i just can’t stop talking about it

1 Like

its just best to be safe then sorry, Urbens always watching! :smile:

2 Likes

I know i don’t want to break Urben’s promise its on wishlist its not the other one

2 Likes
  1. A pre planning system for missions (much akin to the style of payday 2 preplanning), being able to “purchase” shortcuts, additional equipment drop locations, interesting assets (like ones that distract certain guards, provide door codes or keycards, set up sniper nests, give a spotter that helps you more easily know where certain people or objects are, additional exit points, or really anything: there are a lot of things you can do with this type of system). It just seems silly that all 47 can bring in with him is two small objects, a gun, and one additional object. A system like this would allow 47 to reasonably bring in more items, but it would be more straining or cost intensive to the player. I’m sure we’ll see something like this in freelancer.

2. Pickpocketing or a way to get an item that’s in an NPC’s “inventory” without knocking them out.

3. Stealthy crowd eliminations for Berlin’s dance floor and similar settings, it just seems like something players should be able to do.

The rest of these are more “different game territory”:

1. being able to switch between a weapon or unarmed using a “lethal” takedown and a “nonlethal” takedown. Like say you had a button where you could switch between takedown style (with an icon at the bottom showing what ‘mode’ you are in’, and 47 would then use the weapon in that way.

I think this would fix a lot of ambiguity over whether certain weapons could or should be deadly or not (for example a claw hammer: you start by default with most weapons in nonlethal mode, 47 holding the hammer normally, and then you could switch to lethal mode, 47 swapping the hammer around in his hand so that the ‘claw’ end faces forwards, both visually and mechanically showing the way the player will use the weapon). This wouldn’t be starting purely from scratch either, seeing as many old blunt weapons have lethal animations from Hitman: Absolution). You could even work the takedown system to now work with guns too, with the player being able to switch between a nonlethal weapon butt on an enemy and a lethal gunkata-esque shooting takedown. This would also bring back some of the lethal unarmed takedowns from absolution too.

Obviously this wouldn’t work with all weapons (I think it would be impossible to use a knife nonlethally, or make a quick frontal takedown with a baton lethal), but for a majority of weapons this system would greatly benefit them.

1. This is the biggest one for me: DIFFERENT KINDS OF BEHAVIOR AND IMPACT FOR DIFFERENT KINDS OF ARMED ENEMIES. A police officer should not have the same AI, capabilities, and reaction to illegal or combative behavior as a gang member, a bodyguard, or a soldier in the military. Blood money I believe also had a similar emphasis with ‘enemies’ killed vs. ‘guards killed’: people seeing the news and detectives investigating a crime would put different emphasis on a police officer getting killed over a cartel member getting killed, or a random innocent civilian, or tourist getting killed. These deaths should not all be rated equally, but they are in the current ratings system.

2. Leading me to my final point, just a different ratings system for silent assassin and other ranks, this current model is too inflexible and doesn’t really fit with silent assassin models of the past, just a system with more detail and variety in general is needed. People have made whole videos and threads on this point, so I’m not going to beat a dead horse.

2 Likes

a botton helping to get back to where I started the contract after finishing one.
If I played a featured contract, then pressing the button will take me back to featured contract label and the exact page the one I just played is. That will save much time when playing a butch of contracts or playing all the way through the featured contracts.

1 Like

a new map :smiley: with all npc as Vicente Murillo :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes.
Vicente Murillo is the way. :smile:

1 Like

I’d add an expanded map screen. For one, have it be accesible during planning so you can see where the targets and smuggled items are before you actually start the mission. For another, have the ability to mark waypoints on the map if you want to get back to a certain location. Finally, fix Hokkaido’s map so it actually displays properly.

The main other thing I’d like added is a more accessible suit only exit in Mendoza and more unrestricted loadout suit starting locations, especially on Dubai and Berlin

3 Likes

47’s Signature Silverballers (Dual).

Nothing more, nothing less.

6 Likes

Add a version of the Classic Cut Long Coat Suit from the Dartmoor mission to include a matching flat cap.