What things would you add to Hitman 3?

yeah i agree with no achievements for coop

I’d just love having the silent assassin tracker in contracts mode creator.

Just a better contracts mode in general would be nice, perhaps with a limited amount of dev mode that allowed you to add certain items, NPC’s, objects of interest, or conditions. It wouldn’t have to be SUPER detailed (although having the limited ability to create your own hitman map would be INCREDIBLE).

Just stuff that allows you to make different feeling contracts, adding cameras to places, making NPC’s you can’t kill or knock out, extra objects, objectives, or weapons that are a part of strategy and add a new layer of depth to how you play.

1 Like

ever since ioi add agent 17 suit in hitman 3 i would love a coop mode with agent 47 and agent 17 on missions

1 Like

Make flashbangs cause 47 to react exactly the same way as NPCs with him becoming immobilized and the map blanking out for several seconds.

I mean 47 is a genetic supersoldier with tons of combat training and experienced, I do think that the way flash bangs currently work on the player is annoying (mainly because the flash visual and audio effect can occur even when you aren’t facing or that close to a flash bang). However he shouldn’t react exactly the same way, and at the very least should/would have a shorter stun time than everyone else.

I think also having a kind of QuickTime event to prevent or reduce the stunning effect would be cool. Honestly the franchise in the future does need to rework combat significantly to be more challenging and interesting, probably more interesting and complex takedown and shooting methods, variety in enemy methodology (ex. A gangster should react differently than a soldier in the military) as well as nerfing the throwing system a slight bit so that it isn’t so easy to take people down with it.

1 Like

all npcs have guns how sick would that be

1 Like

Now I’ve seen it has existed (at least in alpha builds of HITMAN), I would love love love to see Point Shooting come back.

3 Likes

In the regular missions, you have the name of said mission at the bottom of the screen. I think it’d be cool when playing contracts that the name/title of the contract is displayed at the bottom when you start.

6 Likes

I agree… it should also display on the leaderboard pages

1 Like

There’s a mod for that and well it’s pretty messy and dumb :grimacing:

2 Likes

it goes good at the start but up further its get laggy

1 Like

I thought it would be cool to have an Elusive Target escalation rush mode where we can play all elusive targets in one escalation instead of just 3 targets per escalation why not all of them in one single ultimate escalation contract O_O with each level completed a random complication or optional objective must be done! it could be challenging but really awesome to play!

here is the link to the thread i created :smiley:
if you guys like the idea lets make it reach the dev team!!

1 Like

I would love it if they put the mission timer on the pause screen like this, because i prefer to play with it turned off, but sometimes things can happen at certain times and this would make it easier than turning it on and back off again

4 Likes

Would be cool to see candy canes become the SA tracker in Holiday Hoarders instead of guns

(Naughty or Nice tracker? :wink: )

4 Likes

Really, I think the only truly “essential” thing I’d like to see added would be the Dual Silverballers. To be pedantic, I know that adding in the older games dual weilding system would probably take too much time and effort at this point. Really I just want a single weapon that is the Dual Ballers, even if for all intents and purposes the game just treats it like a two handed weapon. I know such a thing would still require some work and time to create, but considering how iconic the weapons are, I think it would be worth it.

2 Likes

I can’t think of any other place to post this…

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… This needs to be a thing!

Make the measuring tape garrote item available in Whittleton Creek, right here with Mrs. West’s other sewing/seamstress paraphernalia. :nerd_face:

Edit: I know it’s a H2 mission. But it’s not too late, and it makes SO much sense!

4 Likes

Measuring tape backstage in Paris, fishing line in Sapienza and Santa Fortuna, stethoscope in Hokkaido and the medical tent in Miami, earphones in Bangkok (or really any pre-New York map).

And I’m probably missing a few places where it would make sense for them to add fiber wire variants to the maps from the first two games.

4 Likes

I would like IO Interactive to look more at its consumers and provide translations such as for Portuguese (Brazil) which does not have

1 Like

If you are on a PC, then theoretically there are mods that change the language. But if you are on a console then yes