What Videogame(s) Are You Playing?

Ah I’d love to love the game, but it will have to wait until I am able to get myself a Series X. :heart_eyes:

But in case you want to discuss with more forum members, ElectronicCat recently bought the game and took many excellent photos. So you two should be able to have fun discussing about the game! Or when @TheChicken finally gets an Xbox, he’s pretty interested and excited about FH5 too!

Oh yeah, I heard about the sound being massively improved as well. Graphics are very photo-realistic with all the biomes and natural beauties around the in-game Mexico. Without doubts, FH5 is truly astonishing!

Motorsport series, on the other hand, is getting prepared with development of the next Forza game engine. I believe when FM8 finally arrives, it will look even better than FH5. For now though, I guess you can only go back to play FM7 to fulfill your need of sim racing. :racing_car:

Well, I’d assume you’re an enjoyer of raw engine sounds then. That’s good! I like the game overall concept too. It’s all centered around the players. Stuff like game progression, earning accolades from any sort of activities allow more freedom of choices. I personally would blast the radio as I drive my car in high speed, because to me music and soundtracks are crucial part of game experience. :notes:

5 Likes