What was your last purchase? 2.0

1 Like

Nothing special, just:

(Only kidding, I have been looking forward to Hitman 3 over a year now :grinning:)

Just got this 47 Action Figure from ebay.

8 Likes

Do you have the one with the white suit?

no i dont have any other 47 Figures, only the Chessmaster Statue and this little Totaku Statue

i just couldn’t resist to buy it after seeing the tiling of the Floor it stands on :grimacing::sweat_smile:

i also dont like the Requiem Suit at all. This would be also a good post for the unpopular opinions thread lol

4 Likes

It wasn’t easy to find new ones, but I was lucky and got these from ebay for a pretty good price.

6 Likes

That’s a cool collection! I wonder how these games would run on the new Xbox Series X, would the Blood Money graphics be better than the PS4?

I don’t know, I don’t have Xbox Series X, and I didn’t run them on my Xbox One X. But probably XBO/PS4 remastered ones are better.

Mute Silent Click Wireless Mouse

Bought primarily for use with my Android devices. As it much flat than “regular” mices I had and a bit smaller, I need to get used to it

4 Likes

One of my old housemates used to own one of these and I used to steal it all the time and make the best toasties. Now I can make my own again. Smiling ear to ear rn, lockdown just got slightly brighter :grin:

8 Likes

Wow is that the HITMAN 2 Collectors Edition?

1 Like

Slap a…:

…on it and you would have a:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (But that would look cool :grinning:.)

1 Like

ready for summer!

3 Likes

That’s the new sniper rifle Case.

1 Like

I’m outta likes again, but yes i think you are correct. The size also seems about right :grinning:

1 Like

Yup Especially since 47 doesn’t even break down his weapon. It fits right in I matter the size lmao.

Upgrading my Wrangler’s minivan sound (which I really don’t mind), but the stock exhaust isn’t stainless and I live in the Northeast. Winters can be brutal or really mild. Either way, the state/city loves salting roads to death. RIP undercarriage.

Hmm what else.

Mrs. ColdDay bought me H3 Deluxe preorder, 1TB MX500, and a 2TB MX500. My birthday is at the end of the month.

Gun accessories… scarce picking but you have to dig deep.

1 Like

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING OC

After waiting around 2-3 months I finally been able to secure a RTX 3080. Sadly this wasn’t the card I originally wanted, but I will settle. I still keep my order on my Asus Tuf RTX 3080, however getting that one is atleast a couple of months into the future. There is a total of 921(my placement is around 850) who have place and order on that card, there are 400 cards that have yet to be delivered since launch and they have received less then 50 since October when it was launched.

I’ll keep my order for now, then I might sell my current 3080 and use this instead.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: Congratulations and holy s&%# :joy:! I just checked the price here in Norway :grimacing: and it must be good (pretty sure it is with those specs)).

The price is crazy inflated, due to scalpers.

2 Likes