What was your last purchase? 2.0

Okay, explains why the price is through the roof :grimacing:, what’s the difference between the one from Gigabyte and the one from Asus?

1 Like

The Asus tuf got a bit better cooling efficiency. When I ordered the Asus Tuf it was 6090 DKK, the price now is at it cheapest 6800 dkk. People are willing to buy GPU’s from scalpers to a much higher cost, which implies that the product is worth more.

1 Like

16 GB DDR4-3600 MHz C16.

Got hold of the two last RAM sticks I needed for my build, making it a 32 GB RAM total.

7 Likes

That should do the trick. :grinning:

There is a discount of 15% on clothing on the IOI store so I bought myself this.
I didn’t find the size chart so I ordered an M hoping it will fit just right.

7 Likes

I’d buy one with a green ICA Logo.

4 Likes

They got it only in red or grey I believe. I’ll post a picture once I got it.

4 Likes

alright, and tell me about the quality of the fabric and print, maybe I’ll buy one too

5 Likes

This,

I’d like to know the quality because I’d like to own one and represent :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just got the first Season of Sailor Moon on Blu Ray from eBay. I’m not a fuckin Weeb.

5 Likes

The first Season of this Show is great and the german intro is an absolute banger.

https://youtu.be/DnkxOqMfxt0

also shut the fuck and read your Garfield Comics :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Garfield is a comic strip not a comic. I read comics not strips, well that isn’t true I read strips sometimes but I don’t read Garfield.

I read Garfield Minus Garfield like a real person.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Hey if you fight evil by moonlight and win love by daylight you :clap: are :clap: valid :clap:

3 Likes

Not sure how I feel about this yet. Wife brought it home. I’m old school put it in the oven

7 Likes

I’m all oven, but boy is a air fryer useful when you
live in a dorm with no kitchen.

1 Like

So far I’m impressed. Never got this crisp from frozen food in an oven!

9 Likes

Well now I want chicken fingers dammit

1 Like

That would make it awfully hard to pick your nose.

Ha, geddit? Oldest joke in the book right there.

4 Likes

…You’re lucky I don’t have banning powers

3 Likes