You guys remember Primal Rage?

6 Likes

But does it run GTA V?

3 Likes

cough
But does it run G̶T̶A̶ ̶V̶ Crysis?

And no, it can’t :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So today marks a very important day for me in terms of purchases.

Now to many this is merely a box with the LEGO logo on it, but the what makes it special is what’s in it. On September 1st 2008 the LEGO group released set number 10188-1 for Star Wars under their Ultimate Collector Series. For people who know LEGO Set Numbers it’s the original LEGO Death Star.

Firstly this purchase isn’t for me rather it’s for my Father who is turning 45 this year. Yes, for many it is strange for a Middle Aged man to be receiving LEGOS by his 21 year old son, but this is something he has expressed interest in wanting to get me when I was growing up. He brought it up a year ago again and so here I am today typing this out.

My dad made a lot of sacrifices for my siblings and I. This is one way I’m thanking him for being a parent and having faith in me going on my own back in 2018. Without him I wouldn’t be in the point where I’m at now and with my life in perfect working order now and a few smart decisions along the way I’m glad I was able to make this a reality.

The LEGO Set was purchased Sealed in Box for a reasonable price after constantly keeping’s tabs on the fluctuating price of retired sets. I’m gonna leave the decision to my father on if he wants to open it and build it or let it appreciate in value. The choice is his.

19 Likes

Some sweet T-shirts.

7 Likes

A couple of LPs I picked up at Roadburn.

Mizmor / Thou - Myopia
Lingua Ignota - Sinner Get Ready

I was hoping to come back with a lot more, but I’ve got a lot of overheads to cover this month and not enough spending money. Really glad I got that Myopia LP though especially. And the Lingy LP is Gold.

8 Likes

The Min Min amiibo I pre-ordered arrived today. I really want to get and play ARMS at some point, it seems like a fun time.

9 Likes

A pre-birthday, birthday present haul. God i love my 15% employee discount

15 Likes

Always buying a lot of records (about 40-50 per month). Some new, most of them used. Here’s a small selection of new additions from last month:

8 Likes

Fucking hell, that’s probably more than my annual amount! Then again I mostly buy new releases which makes it way more expensive.

1 Like

6 Likes

They were the first band I did live sound for after the Lockdown! A day or two after the restrictions were lifted in the UK. Fond memory.

3 Likes

Awesome band, i hope i can see them live soon.

1 Like

Do you like punk? I can recommend a local band touring europe this summer. Check them out if you’ve got the chance: SHOWS

2 Likes

Found on a flea market, @EvilGeniusRo might like this too

9 Likes

Nice find! Never played Dark Forces, only Jedi Outcast and Academy. :+1:

3 Likes

I bought a new phone today

The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

because my old one inexplicably shat the bed yesterday and refused to charge. Luckily due to it still having some juice i was able to transfer all my files and apps over to my new phone without hassle. Though i hate how i never get my phones past the 3 year mark due to them always dying early due to accidents

Also thank fuck there was a sale and the fact I hoard money better than the average bad dragon because otherwise I’d have a 400 euro gap where my wallet used to be rn but now its but a small dent in my savings

8 Likes

I haven’t followed anything to do with mobile phones in a while… so what’s the difference between s21 and s21 FE?
Also you had an amber turd phone?

2 Likes

Amber turd phone? Also i think theres no difference between the regular and the fe one other than the release date.

2 Likes

Capture

5 Likes