What was your last purchase? 2.0

Got my Cosmo and Wanda controllers yippee

these are Imported Switch controllers from overseas. Here in North America, we get the Pink Left/Green Right design, but in Europe and Japan, they get the opposite.
Wanted to be special a bit with my choice of extra controllers, so I’ve been eyeing these for a while. Managed to get them for the Base Joy-con price, instead of the inflated 33-50% markup people love selling imports at. So I’d say that’s a good deal. Now I have 4 Switch controllers too!

11 Likes

Awesome stuff, I remember a while ago you were talking about wanting to get this specific pair. Glad you were able to get them. I still want to get a second pair of Joy-Cons, still a little undecided. Thinking I’ll probably go for the Neon Orange/Neon Purple pair. Although I am also wondering if Nintendo may release another limited edition set, like the ones for Zelda Skyward Sword, just a bit more interesting than those ones to be exact.

2 Likes

My last purchase was a bit… excessive? :sweat_smile:

I regret nothing.

23 Likes

Wow that looks so cool :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah I’m super happy with it, it looks even better in person :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Not Excessive. Very on-brand.
Long live big lizard boy!

Really nice-looking statue! It looks very detailed and pretty tall.

5 Likes

Same

And I’ll never open it cause value.

11 Likes

Birthday gift for a friend who’s something of an Elder Scrolls fanatic

16 Likes

Finally own a copy of this gem (and just in time since I did a video on it hint hint self promotion)

9 Likes

Oh man! THQ. I used to love their wrestling games. That brings me back.

6 Likes

And Road Rage on the N64 was awesome too.

7 Likes

I bought an old NES console from someone in my town. It might not be in the best shape and doesn’t even have the slot cover but it works. Had to also get an RCA to HDMI adapter to get to play with my monitors and the controllers don’t work that well, like I was told, so I have to fix them but after that I’m all set.
This was just a random idea because I’ve owned this limited edition “Finland 100 years” game for years and never got to play it before. I also got some other games with the console. You can see they’ve been played before.

15 Likes

Finally bought some IOI Merch. I got an XL Aqua Hokkaido Foulplay T-Shirt, and a Red ICA Desk Mat.

7 Likes

After three months without a real computer to myself, finally bought a new laptop. A refurbished T460. It should do the job.

Also, might mean that I will finally post on the forum without a thousand typo per post, and with better structure and screenshot/gameplay clip. Did everything with a phone since february.

And now, the real fun begins : to try a dozen different distro on it before settling down with the usual Manjaro i3.

13 Likes

I’ve bought broken Sword 1: Directors Cut for the DS. and yes, the broken Sword Series has a different name in Germany: Baphomets Fluch

Baphomets curse.

I love this series, 1 and 2 are my favorites but all of them are very good and I think they are the peak of the genre.

6 Likes

I just played it again! I love George Stobbart, he’s one of my favourite characters!

2 Likes

Hehe yeah he’s great, i love Nico and the supporting cast too. I love how Madame Piermont says “Hallo Geooooorrgeeee” in the. German dub :joy:

1 Like

The Batman 4K Steelbook

14 Likes

Really good movie, but I feel like it could have been an hour shorter :smile:

2 Likes

I bought this chair today in some second hand shop. It was very cheap but except of some scratches it’s totally fine and I love it! Now I just need some shelves and plants and pictures and stuff to make this corner more cozy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes