What was your last purchase? 2.0

Wow that’s lovely! What a great find!

3 Likes

Thank you @apricotbones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s my birthday today so I used money I received on some presents for myself. I have the fan translations and digital copies of the game that were found online and I won’t elaborate further in case Japanese police are waiting here for me to confess.

I like owning physical things when I can, and these seem like nice purchases.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your gifts!!!

4 Likes

Oooooo. You are also a Digimon fan! Beary beary goooood.

5 Likes

Is Digimon still a thing? I remember there was a TV show at the end of the 90s, maybe early 00s, but this is all i remember about it :thinking::smile:

6 Likes

Still going with force! Rignt now, the Xros Encounter booster packs for the TCG released, the videogame Digimon: Survive releases in around 2 1/2 months and the anime Digimon: Ghost Game is widely popular. So yeah. Plenty of thing going on with the Digital Monsters.

5 Likes

Ah okay i see. Maybe it’s just not so popular in Germany as it was back than.

4 Likes

Nice. Always admire your passion for this (as I do other people´s passion here for other things) You´d have an absolute field day in the stores around Tokyo :grin:

3 Likes

A new game is coming out next month and a lot of games were made over the last decade but it’s more niche and sometimes games are Japan exclusive.

The first anime had a reboot last year and movies are still made.

It’s an active series if you know where to look.

(Also unrelated but I made my partner watch a bunch of the third series Digimon Tamers with me for my birthday)

5 Likes

Too edgy or nah?

2 Likes

Only a bit

4 Likes

It’s got it’s place. Maybe cut the sleeves off or even cut the sides off and make it one of those wrestling* guys style cape* shirts and wear it when you’re mixing a metal show. IIRC you did say it’s always hot as hell when you’re doing that so the extra breathability will save you some pain.

*spelling errors.

3 Likes

Two new metal posters to decorate my office

18 Likes

Oh I really like the 2nd one!!!

6 Likes

This was marked down to $14 and came with the expansion pack (Tannenberg). I guess it was just ok as a game, but I’m hoping it will be fun for a couple weeks. I’m really looking forward to a shooter with slower reloads and slower fire rates. The game is said to have fantastically realistic weapons and uniforms.

4 Likes

Upon having a quick look at this game, which I’d never heard of before, I find it is exactly what I’ve been looking for ever since I played Battlefield V. And for only £5.95… I’ve probably got that much left over in my PS Wallet!

2 Likes

I bought a dishwasher…it’s not a very exciting purchase.

10 Likes

Why not? You won’t do the dishes as a responsibility/punishment anymore :stuck_out_tongue: The long term comfort might be worth it.

6 Likes

Mrs Norseman: you are gonna do the dishes and sleep on the couch tonight!!!

Norseman: no!!! I bought a dishwasher so naner naner boo boo!!! I don’t have to do dishes (still sleeps on the couch) :joy:

6 Likes