What was your last purchase? 2.0

That’s when you get her the friends Lego sets. She definitely would want to keep that if she likes friends. If that does work get the office set. Everybody likes the office I think.

2 Likes

:joy:
We can revisit this conversation one day after you’ve been married for a few years.

5 Likes

Fun story, my best friend and i bought a MK2 platine for the Mortal Kombat Arcade Machine we built, so we can play MK1 and 2 on the same Arcade Cabinet.
The Guy we bought it from on eBay sent my best friend an email saying that if my best friend would like to keep his collection of Video Games, he should never get married or have kids and if he does he should buy or build a house with at least one spare room to keep it there. :joy:

Now my best friend has a Kid and he had to pack all of his collection into the basement because they needed the room for the baby :woozy_face:

6 Likes

That’s why there is high demand for gamer partners :video_game:
The first thing you ask someone you plan to start a relationship is “Hey bebe, wanna see my arcade cabinet collection?” :grin:

5 Likes

Funny thing is that my friend isn’t even that much into gaming, i often think he’s more into the collecting aspect of it. He has like 1000 Games for a whole lot of different retro systems, but i dont think he has played a lot of them. :woozy_face: But each their own i guess :smile:

3 Likes

A collection of over 1000 games across multiple retro platforms and he says he isn’t much of a gamer?! That’s pretty sus :smile:

3 Likes

Opera season is here. My wife mentioned these last season when she saw someone with a set. I hope she likes them.

15 Likes

New mouse better suited for gaming than my MX Master 3.

6 Likes

I have the regular G Pro. The best mouse I have owned. When it’s worn down, I’ll buy it again. But I won’t buy the supeelight version. The 83g is light enough.

1 Like

Got this bad boy. Wanted it ever since I got my PS2. Hope I can get my hands on the second game by the time I finish this one :grin:

I also got this freak of nature, said to myself that my little PS2 game collection doesn’t have that one weird game and decided to get it. It reeks of early 2000s :biohazard:

4 Likes

God of War was great, the only thing I dont like about it is the Platforming section in the Tartaros and that there are not enough Bossfights imo.

The GoW2 is by far my favorite.

5 Likes

Two tickets for the Rammstein: Europe Stadium Tour in 2023

I look forward to seeing this concert with my mate.

5 Likes

well, i bought an Alienware m17 R5 as a birthday/early graduation gift for myself earlier this week. it was a LOT of money, but it’s so fast it’s sexy. it’s worth it. there’s only two drawbacks i can think of which would be there’s no numeric keypad, and there’s only 16GB of RAM. would feel better if it was 32GB, but it seems like 16GB is the standard for the laptops where i bought it. there was nothing higher than that.

^ (ugly dormitory set up)

i can already tell it’s going to help me a lot for my final year in university and going forward in general

…and funnily enough, guess what was in the customer reviews for it? :wink:

12 Likes

If thats an ugly dorm i gotta clean real fucking fast

6 Likes

heh, ugly was the incorrect word to use - it feels very claustrophobic when the laptop is open there. hard to associate good thoughts with this dormitory’s living space since nothin feels right there. : p

2 Likes

Can’t you upgrade it at a later time?

4 Likes

Vega has been a favorite of mine ever since I was a child. Why didn’t I get one of these until now?

11 Likes

Ive always hated fighting Vega in SF2, he’s so fast! My favorite Fighters are Chun-Li, Blanka and Sagat :smile:

2 Likes

E. Honda, Zangief and Bison were always my picks

5 Likes

Honda and Zangief? You are a rare breed my friend :smile:

1 Like