What was your last purchase? 2.0

My favorites are Vega, Adon and Ken. Always those three.

1 Like

Vanilla Coke is back!

8 Likes

Second best flavor to Cherry flavor

3 Likes

What do you mean with back? Is it a seasonal thing in the US? You can get it all year long in Germany :smile:

2 Likes

You can get it all year long here too but only at a gas station singe serving or in one of those fancy Pinninfarina self serve machines. Occasionally though you’ll see 12 packs in the store. Right now I guess is one of those times.

It’s also got a new label so maybe it’s here to stay? I don’t know these things :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, in Australia you can get them i certain places like vending machines and the stands they set-up near supermarket checkouts.

3 Likes

The best Coke

that I’ve tried so far.

If that’s in America, I really, really hope they come to PR.

2 Likes

Vanilla is nice but I gotta agree with Charlie_Farmer, Cherry is the best. :wink:

1 Like

Y’all know what’s even better? Pepsi…

3 Likes

This isn’t the unpopular opinion thread my friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Respect the opinion my fellow cherry loving forum friend

I find with normal coke: it doesn’t taste as nice as Pepsi imo (i do have autism so my taste for food and drink is really messed up soooo) its the same problem with normal Pepsi it aint nice, but Pepsi max, Cherry and Ginger flavors are amazing, top notch, i can never find the Ginger flavor in my local shops so i hardly find it but it is very nice and to anyone who has not tried any of the flavours above go out and buy some!

Persona Q: The Wild Cards Premium Edition. A little bit of an impulsive buy off of eBay. A second hand copy of Persona Q by itself will set you back around £35, and a brand new, in the wrap version of this premium version is around £150. Got this second hand version for £55 in a bid, the listing saying the box had some minor damage, which considering it’s just a simple cardboard box isn’t really surprising. I think the listing actually oversold how damaged it really was, hence why I got it relatively cheap.

Artbook is simple but nice. CD has only 4 songs on it. The case is really nice but my model of 3DS, the 2DS XL is actually a little too small for it, so I doubt I’ll ever use it as a case. I think I’ll wind up using it is as a display piece on something like a bookshelf at some point, the side of the case with the artwork of the P3 and P4 casts is really nice.

The tarot cards are nice but also odd. You get 11 of them, cards number XI - XXI. In some listings for this edition, they are listed as “Tarot Card Set 2”. So I’m wondering how do you get the first set, with cards 0 thru X? As it turns out, Tarot Card Set 1 was sold with the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax special edition. Amazing, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen something like this, where you need to buy 2 special editions of 2 games, which are on different platforms, to get the complete version of something. And from quick Google searches, it looks like that Tarot Card Set 1 is harder and more expensive to come by. Ah well. Just fascinating.

Will start a game of Persona Q soon and see how it goes.

6 Likes

My Bank Account is screaming right now.

12 Likes

Package was waiting when I got home from my trip. I’m changing my shoulder holster from a horizontal draw to a vertical draw. I forgot Galco ships every order with mints and a copy of the constitution.

I also bought 4 cartons of cigarettes at duty free on the way home… smokes and gun stuff, I guess I’m officially a redneck for the week.

8 Likes

Not purchased it yet, but am planning to over the weekend. A new TV that will effectively serve as a monitor for my PC and and PS5.

The smallest size I could find is 42", and that’s gonna run me back about £1000 :sob:

https://www.currys.co.uk/products/lg-oled42c24la-42-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-oled-tv-with-google-assistant-and-amazon-alexa-10236028.html

If anyone has any experience with LG OLED TV’s, please let me know if you thought it was worth the money :smiley:

4 Likes

So I bought a three shirts from Fright Rags and here are the designs.

I also got the OUT THERE HALLOWEEN MEGA TAPE bundle which comes with Trader Tony’s Tape Dungeon Catalog
all proceeds go towards Trader Tony’s Bail

Lastly, I got the opportunity by the creator of the WNUF Halloween Special to recreate a shirt that was released awhile back that was extremely limited. It isn’t a 1-1 recreation of the shirt, but it’s close enough to the original that it’s a worthy enough “Official Bootleg” of it.

Original:

Recreation:

I’ll only be producing 6 of these shirts with 1 of them being for my own personal use. Since I don’t intend on keeping the 5 remaining shirts I’ll probably given them to random people at Horror Conventions

5 Likes

15 Likes

I kinda renovated my bedroom.

After several years I finally got doors for my wardrobe, and I also changed my gaming set up a little with new shelves, so I have more space on the desk.

And the best thing: My father build a “catwalk” for my three cats. Everything is upcycled and he even build a little ladder for them :face_holding_back_tears:

I also painted the wall from white to lilac. I am so happy with the result :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

I really like wall colour. Then again purple is my favorite colour. Look like a cozy flat. Anyway do yourself a favour and buy yourself office chair floor mat/protector.

8 Likes