What was your last purchase? 2.0

There is another purple lover among us

7 Likes

Thank you :heart: and thanks for the advice, I know these mats are helpful but I think they are so ugly, so I will avoid them as long as I can :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So zased, love to see another purple lover

6 Likes

Count me in on team purple. Actually my room is also painted purple.

5 Likes

Remote Rubber Duck Cluster Explosive :crazy_face:

Bought Mother Duck and Babies from a needy vendor today at the carnival :duck:

8 Likes

7 Likes

A painting of the late Grizzlie the doggy. My wife cried when she opened it.

Ignore my messy dresser, please.

12 Likes

If you know, you know.

If you don’t, look up longplay Sonic Genesis GBA on YouTube

9 Likes

Some new parts came in for my new computer build. Once my NVME drive comes in I’ll be ready to fire it up and start installing the OS. I decided to switch AIO to the H150i 360mm from Corsair because the larger version was too cramped in this case. I plan to install the new AIO on the front of the system. After that I’ll be prepared for the Nvidia 4000 series release in 8 days and my machine will be complete for a long time. Pictured below:
Fractal Define 7
Ryzen 9 7950X
MSI MEG X670e ACE

8 Likes

I finally have some stability at my job and earning a little extra on the side, so I decided to make myself a nice gift for my birthday and also something to keep me inside the house all winter.

This is my gaming setup. All clean and black with David Bateson’s autograph hanging up like a religious item.
I choose this particular chair because of the brand. Razer really appeals to me, and for other 2 important reasons that being one the chair is in fabric. I had experience with leather chairs and despite they look nice in summer with just so little sweat your skin literally sticks on it.
But most importantly two, I bought it for the lumbar support and I have to say that this thing saves your back. I’m already suffering from back pain and most of the time I get the feeling this chair is adjusting me. I sit so comfortably and relaxed that my passion for gaming has finally come back.
First game I played was and still is Hitman. I’m doing a marathon of the trilogy trying to approach every mission differently and reading all the bios.
Of course I already did that many times but there seems to always be some particular I forgot or missed.
I bought it from Amazon with a monthly fee plan. Like I said, I’m having a big stability now at my new job and I’m scaling the positions pretty fast. Bosses are very pleased and so am I.

17 Likes

I’ve ordered this from Ringside Collectibles:

Their prices were quite steep. The order itself, shipping, and conversion rates all totalled to over $134 NZD in my country. Furthermore, my bank and invoice reads that I made two separate money out payments from two separate currency conversions.

Eventually the $73 USD one bounced back into my account. At first I was paranoid that I may have overpaid twice for the same thing. I’m not too fussed about a swift resolved issue where I don’t have to contact support in the event that I’d never see that $73 again.

I’m probably reading this incorrectly, but it raises the question why I was charged twice in the first place. Bear in mind those were two separate payments, with two separate currencies according to my invoice and bank. My bank reads both statements as NZD, but why would the invoice payments both be in USD and NZD? Why would a conversion rate be its separate payment when it would’ve been included in its respective currency?

I guess if Ringside is going to send it back to my account, I don’t see any reason why I should bother on a resolved oversight. But I can always be proven wrong otherwise.

Now commence the future me when it arrives in four weeks or so:

10 Likes

Ordered a backpack :school_satchel:

10 Likes

Well, It’s finally complete minus the graphic card that comes out next week. I’m using a 3090 RTX in the meantime and the 4090 will look very similar when I finish things up.

Hardware Used:
AMD 7950X CPU (16 cores / 32 Threads) 5.9Ghz single core / 5.350Ghz all core with OC
MSI MEG X670E ACE motherboard
64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum. DDR 5 6000 Mhz 30,36,36,76
Samsung 980 Pro NVME 4.0 2TB
Samsung 970 Evo NVME 3.0 2TB
Samsung 950 Pro NVME 2.0 512GB
EVGA 1600 watt T2 Power Supply 138amp 12V rail
Corsair 150i Elite 360 AIO with programable LCD pump head and fan controller hub
Fractal Define 7 mid tower chassis.
Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GPU

When I get the 4090 I’ll max out Hitman 3 and post some benchmark results. Hopefully IOI will implement Nvidia’s new DLSS 3.0 so we can get some real performance boosts in RTX heavy areas.

12 Likes

Amazon’s got a small few early Prime deals – was gonna get the New Pokemon Snap game – but the sale price went out of stock as I was in my cart, fiddling with the shipping address! Was unable to complete the order! That is the worst luck I’ve ever had buying something!

I’ve even saved a 50$ gift card I got quite a few months ago for this specific game’s sale, only to get it ripped out of my hands at the finish line… if I’d done this an hour ago I probably would have gotten through… damn :cry:

UPDATE: Seems like they just went out of stock from Amazon, the price shifted to Third-party sellers! But slowly, the games returned back to the 55$ Prime deal, and I got it! Game secured for just 12$ total on my end! :partying_face:

Update Update: Game’s arrived now! Yay, so it really was fulfilled! Good.
Checking out the box, and I’m super weirded out that Bandai Namco’s logo isn’t even on the box! They’re the main developers, noted in fine print on the back, but otherwise there’s no indication it’s made by them – just the usual Nintendo/Pokemon Company branding on the box as usual.

8 Likes

I got my best friend who’s a bit of an alcoholic, drinks a lot of beer, so I bought this to have at home when he comes visit.
Usually we make sleepovers drinking and playing Warzone. I searched a lot for something different from the usual beer glass and came across this.
All the reviews are excellent.

Instead for me I bought 2 glasses of whisky. They are pretty huge. I love them

13 Likes

“D- do NOT feel guilty for your privilege. Be proud. Be fearless.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m a simple man, when i go to a concert and there’s a band playing a song about Godzilla, I’ll buy their CD.

8 Likes

Well, Godzilla isn’t the weirdest songtitle here :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I love lego, it’s also Danish, David Bateson voices the lego guy in the adverts and it looks cool

9 Likes

I’ve personally never been a fan of lego tecnnic but the monster jam technic sets were a stroke of genius. and they look pretty good too.

3 Likes