What was your last purchase? 2.0

Package was waiting when I got home from my trip. I’m changing my shoulder holster from a horizontal draw to a vertical draw. I forgot Galco ships every order with mints and a copy of the constitution.

I also bought 4 cartons of cigarettes at duty free on the way home… smokes and gun stuff, I guess I’m officially a redneck for the week.

6 Likes

Not purchased it yet, but am planning to over the weekend. A new TV that will effectively serve as a monitor for my PC and and PS5.

The smallest size I could find is 42", and that’s gonna run me back about £1000 :sob:

https://www.currys.co.uk/products/lg-oled42c24la-42-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-oled-tv-with-google-assistant-and-amazon-alexa-10236028.html

If anyone has any experience with LG OLED TV’s, please let me know if you thought it was worth the money :smiley:

4 Likes

So I bought a three shirts from Fright Rags and here are the designs.

I also got the OUT THERE HALLOWEEN MEGA TAPE bundle which comes with Trader Tony’s Tape Dungeon Catalog
all proceeds go towards Trader Tony’s Bail

Lastly, I got the opportunity by the creator of the WNUF Halloween Special to recreate a shirt that was released awhile back that was extremely limited. It isn’t a 1-1 recreation of the shirt, but it’s close enough to the original that it’s a worthy enough “Official Bootleg” of it.

Original:

Recreation:

I’ll only be producing 6 of these shirts with 1 of them being for my own personal use. Since I don’t intend on keeping the 5 remaining shirts I’ll probably given them to random people at Horror Conventions

4 Likes

11 Likes

I kinda renovated my bedroom.

After several years I finally got doors for my wardrobe, and I also changed my gaming set up a little with new shelves, so I have more space on the desk.

And the best thing: My father build a “catwalk” for my three cats. Everything is upcycled and he even build a little ladder for them :face_holding_back_tears:

I also painted the wall from white to lilac. I am so happy with the result :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I really like wall colour. Then again purple is my favorite colour. Look like a cozy flat. Anyway do yourself a favour and buy yourself office chair floor mat/protector.

5 Likes

There is another purple lover among us

5 Likes

Thank you :heart: and thanks for the advice, I know these mats are helpful but I think they are so ugly, so I will avoid them as long as I can :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So zased, love to see another purple lover

4 Likes

Count me in on team purple. Actually my room is also painted purple.

3 Likes