What was your last purchase? 2.0

A wheel (My first since one plastic fantastic I had for my Pentium 3 back in the 90’s) and a pair of sneakers.

Only played some Forza Horizon 5 so far, but dang, what a difference =)

12 Likes

So do you wear the pumas while using the wheel and pedals? Puma makes the formula one drivers shoes. All of them for every team :joy:

3 Likes

Nah, they’re too chunky for that, uses another pair :wink:

2 Likes

These? :joy: so expensive that’s crazy ! Why would you want racing boots anyway? There are so many comfy driving shoes that won’t make your feet hot :hot_face:

3 Likes

People are slaves to style who knows. I think the most expensive shoe I bought was Boots but that’s cause I needed something for the snow.

3 Likes

Nah, just a regular pair of Adidas Superstar =)

2 Likes

Surprisingly, the racing games are much more convenient with a wheel indeed.
I myself played only American\Euro Truck Simulator on a wheel.
But still, it’s a huge difference

1 Like

Aloha!

14 Likes

https://youtu.be/uwK98A03qcI?t=68

11 Likes

GTA Spin-off but it is a Phoenix Wright styled game about Ken Rosenberg.

5 Likes

I bought my first car a few weeks ago and my friend gifted me this:

20 Likes

3 bags of cmf series 24. Feeled them out because there was literally nothing else to do at work today

10 Likes

Ummm so as awesome as the lizard toy is… SHOW US THE CAR! What colour is it? Have you painted/vinyl stickered Godzilla fire breath on the sides yet? Does it have lots of room in the trunk? Is the gas refill port on the driver or passenger side? Maybe it came with a cassette deck (extra cool points if it did). We want to know these things❗️

7 Likes

Is that a bow and arrow in the blue guys hand and a blaster in the space guys hand? So legos can have those projectile weapons from the past or the (maybe) future, but not from now… got it.

2 Likes

Yea its the standard bow and arrow piece on the falconer and a brick built sci-fi blaster on the sentai ranger. I think lego stopped doing guns from now as they are more closely tied to recreating violence than sci-fi blasters and bows (whom are also used for sport)

2 Likes

I believe they said they “want to keep their violence in the realm of fantasy” which I guess includes far back history.

I get it. I think it’s dumb bc I would want my Lego cops and robbers to have pistols and I would love Lego soldiers but there are companies who make that stuff if one really needs.

2 Likes

It’s a Mk4 Polo, isn’t it? Dashboard does look very much in VW’s 2000s style. My aunt still drives her Golf of the same era. It’s pretty reliable so I dare say Ochoa’s is too! Congrats of you having a new car and the mini Gojira! :partying_face:

I didn’t have time to reply then, but what a beautiful machine it is! Please tell me it’s an R version so it has a roaring supercharged V8. Man, driving and listening to the charger’s whining sound must be so good! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah exactly, its a VW Polo from 2007, and its blue @Yacob. I’m not really interested in cars, they are a item of use for me, nothing more :grin:

@YellowZR1 i really hope its as reliable as people told me :grin::grin:

EDIT: also, very good eye my friend :laughing:

3 Likes

Went to buy a travel toothbrush, came home with two shirts and a blazer

I also got the toothbrush though.

13 Likes

Yes, it is the R dynamic (Jags term for all wheel drive), but it’s not a V8. It’s a supercharged V6.

3 Likes