I don’t, but I just wanted to let you know that my wife is a huge fan of yours, sir, would it be too much trouble to ask for your autograph?
I’ve been meaning to get into Columbo as well. They just announced a wee while ago that they plan to release Columbo in 2 Blu-Ray box sets this year, so I think I’ll probably wait and pick those up, assuming the pricing is reasonable.
Just missed out on a sale on Steam for Inscryption, the latest deck-building horror escape-room game from Daniel Mullins… I literally just missed it by a couple hours.
However Humble Bundle still has the game on sale for the next 3 days, so I got it there for 13$. Very excited to try it out.
(Thanks to how customer-forward Steam Bundles are, I could have gotten Inscrypt. with another Mullins game: The Hex, for a dollar less! I already owned Pony Island in the bundle, so it lowered the price of the bundle’s price for me… But I got there too late to take advantage of it., ah well)

Another long-term wish iis about to come true ![]()
Okay, I’ve reached the desperate point in my crusade to get Poke Transporter (or the damn Bank main menu), I did a bit of commuting around the city to find a used 3DS pokemon title today…
I found out Gamestops don’t sell used 3DS titles anymore.
And thanks to a tip from a clerk, found a used/vintage games store that did indeed have one copy of Pokemon Sun for 30$! (Lower than MSRP 50$).
Crazy decision just to get a storage app to work? Sure. Worth it? Probably.
Bought a Guilmon of Happy Meal toys from 21 years ago at a flea market and then went for a milk candy frappé!
A few friends of ours are staying over, and I took them to the local bookstore as a part of the “tour”. Bought three books myself.

After all, got Hitman Absolution. Freelancer and the last couple of years have helped me to enjoy Hitman outside the SA/SO mentality. Still SO but with fifth freedom over certain guards. ![]()
And also one of my last three commissions is almost done. :0
The irony being Hitman Absolution is the perfect SO game due to the shitty disguise system.
Not irony. SO is perfect here but SA not. That0s why I specifically said SA/SO. :d
And yeah. Not gonna use disguises until I make the Chameleon challenges. They are either crap or OP.
10% general discount and 15% employee discount turning a 55 euro set into a 41.25 euro one. Count me in
Helps that i was anticipating this set for a long time
Not really a purchase but an early birthday gift from a friend
It will go straight into my closet for the next ten years. ![]()
oh thats an excellent set, great built, fun minifigures and great play and display value.
Nah i just keep it sealed in my closet and will sell it in like 10 years or so. LEGO Fans are nuts ![]()
Not buying a knife while in Japan seems like crime. So I bought two and my fiancé bought two. In total we came home with 4 new knives.
Thats so dad-core to do
Buying a knife?










