What was your last purchase? 2.0

Civvie11 did a great episode on that, it’s definitely memorable.

4 Likes

What is the time, Civvie 11? :clock1: :chicken:

4 Likes

Would hug chicken dino 10/10 :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Good financial choices keep eluding me

19 Likes

Keep it sealed and 10 years from now you can get a good chunk of change if you ask me.

6 Likes

True, i’d rather build and play with it though

8 Likes

*Eluding

So does grammar, it seems.

/jokes :two_hearts:

6 Likes

WAIT THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT

I’ve been misspelling that for years then

4 Likes

Yeah you’re using the word “to infer connection to/hint at” something rather than “escape/avoid” something

The irony in this is too good lmao sorry :rofl:

4 Likes

The spelling should be easy to remember, when you think about elusive targets :thinking:

7 Likes

A bit of hair and facial hair products.

9 Likes

When you want to look fresh but still inflict fear into all men. :grin:

5 Likes

Was rewatching some of @Freezer’s videos lately and while watching her Theme Park’s review, I got reminded there was a PS2 version of the sequel. Was able to find someone selling it for cheap. Also got Railroad Tycoon 3 because >>insert I like trains meme here<< :grin:

Also on my way home from the post office, found this. Someone’s still playing the original 2004 release of WoW :laughing:

8 Likes

Now this, for a TES geek such as myself, this is special for me :grin:

Hope you’re proud of me, Todd or at least not bombard me with more messages to buy Skyrim again.

11 Likes

I love Reuzel! I use their Pink Pomade to help add weight when my hair gets a bit too thick and poofy. Also, it smells wonderful! Their Green Pomade also smells delightful too

6 Likes

And @Norseman
I’m usually a layrite and a reuzel guy but just tried a new one. 18.21 has a sweet tobacco smell for both their wax and pomade that I have recently fallen in love with. Something to consider trying when your current products run out.

6 Likes

Do they have beard products? With the same sent?

4 Likes

It looks like the beard balm is only in spiced vanilla but something called a 4 in 1 foam is available in sweet tobacco.

5 Likes

Recently grabbed a Cranborne Camden EC1 Microphone Preamp and Headphone Mixer.

Solid little piece of kit that offers way more dynamics and detail! The “Mojo” Preamp emulation is also very well done and offers some additional sounds to play with!


7 Likes

Custom Modded GBA SP with a IPS Screen and Improved Battery. I based the design on the Atomic Purple Gameboy Color.

12 Likes