What was your last purchase? 2.0

After all, got Hitman Absolution. Freelancer and the last couple of years have helped me to enjoy Hitman outside the SA/SO mentality. Still SO but with fifth freedom over certain guards. :eyes:

And also one of my last three commissions is almost done. :0

12 Likes

The irony being Hitman Absolution is the perfect SO game due to the shitty disguise system.

6 Likes

Not irony. SO is perfect here but SA not. That0s why I specifically said SA/SO. :d

And yeah. Not gonna use disguises until I make the Chameleon challenges. They are either crap or OP.

5 Likes

Go with God, motherfucker!
s-l500

9 Likes

A bit of a pain to get my hands on, but I finally got myself a copy :tea:

9 Likes

10% general discount and 15% employee discount turning a 55 euro set into a 41.25 euro one. Count me in
Helps that i was anticipating this set for a long time

13 Likes

Not really a purchase but an early birthday gift from a friend

It will go straight into my closet for the next ten years. :grin:

10 Likes

oh thats an excellent set, great built, fun minifigures and great play and display value.

3 Likes

Nah i just keep it sealed in my closet and will sell it in like 10 years or so. LEGO Fans are nuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Damn it, EA! Just realized how many of their older titles I bought in physical format :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Not buying a knife while in Japan seems like crime. So I bought two and my fiancé bought two. In total we came home with 4 new knives.

15 Likes

Thats so dad-core to do

4 Likes

Buying a knife?

3 Likes

Yuh

2 Likes

So yesterday I was watching James Bond Spectre and this scene came on

So an idea came and I was like this

After an intensive researching online and following 47’s holster gun model I just bought this one!

I have in mind some nice photos

16 Likes

It would’ve been interesting to see 47 have a holster like this in the WoA games, though I guess IO figured 47 didn’t need a cool 2 gun holster when he doesn’t carry dual Silverballers anymore

5 Likes

Hm, technically speaking I’m not a dad yet. Either way I always loved well crafted knives. I might be wrong. But I don’t think it’s a dad thing.

4 Likes

Every household should at least have three great kitchen knives.

4 Likes

Bought some cute as heck stickers from this Kirby-based mental health account on instagram @.Therapist_Kirby

(Top row is extra stuff they tossed into the bag!)

Now to see where to put them… I’ve got others in my desk, but don’t know where people normally put stickers :sweat_smile: laptop probably?

8 Likes

I pre-ordered Jedi Survivor. There was never a scenario, where I wouldn’t buy this. This is my most anticipated game in 2023. I had a blast playing Fallen Order, and so far completed it around 5 times.

8 Likes