What was your last purchase? 2.0

My girlfriend pre-ordered for my birthday, I’m avoiding everything about so far but there was a brief ad with a Rancor , can’t wait to play it.

6 Likes

Putting my money where my mouth is with all six FF Pixel Remasters. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now I just have to decide what order to play them in. :grin:

6 Likes

I’m not into FF but man i want a Remaster of Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore in that style.

3 Likes

Ordered these with free points and 8$ shipping from the MyNintendo Store. A big Splatoon 3 bag and some shiny pins!

Thank you to customer service supervisor “Connor” for helping me fix my cart issue in the Nintendo Store, finally allowing me to use my points and order this.

(Also a regular service operator whose name I forgot, but immediately said “oh, I know who to transfer you to” and got it fixed in 10mins)

Since last year sometime, I’ve been unable to add anything to my cart to order from the rewards store, my points expiring and limited items going out of stock. Finally found a solution – call the help-line! And they did it!

9 Likes

6 Likes

I bought the funny space wizard game

10 Likes

I’m playing the space wizard game wizard :man_mage: been able to play it one day early. Got it yesterday with the mailman. Didn’t though, wanted to wait for the day one patch.

8 Likes

That moment when the delivery guy knocked on my door 30 mins back … very much excited to unbox and set up :heart_eyes:

Update -

@Swangtheugly Many Thanks for recommendation, I bought the online version just now.
This two items would be my ration for next two months :crazy_face:

17 Likes

A couple of weeks ago I visited the Jurassic World Exhibition. It was kinda cool! They focused more on the new movies, which was a bit sad IMO, but still it was a very nice experience :smiling_face: They had such cute baby dinosaurs :face_holding_back_tears:

I bought a key chain, a mug and a poster afterwards :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Got Command & Conquer: The First Decade and something that I was interesting to play for some time now, Maximo: Ghosts to Glory for the PS2. Always wanted to try a Ghosts 'n Goblins game :grin:

8 Likes

Just went to a book shop (like a proper authentic one) and brought the entire Lord of the Rings and Hobbit set as well as Fahrenheit 451 and finally Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, a worthy day out

11 Likes

I’m a mechanical man!!

4 Likes

I have a soft spot for obscure slav jank games that are actually hidden gems :grin:

And no, before anyone asks, there was never a sequel named You Are Full.

13 Likes

Civvie11 did a great episode on that, it’s definitely memorable.

4 Likes

What is the time, Civvie 11? :clock1: :chicken:

4 Likes

Would hug chicken dino 10/10 :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Good financial choices keep eluding me

19 Likes

Keep it sealed and 10 years from now you can get a good chunk of change if you ask me.

6 Likes

True, i’d rather build and play with it though

8 Likes

*Eluding

So does grammar, it seems.

/jokes :two_hearts:

6 Likes