What was your last purchase? 2.0

WAIT THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT

I’ve been misspelling that for years then

4 Likes

Yeah you’re using the word “to infer connection to/hint at” something rather than “escape/avoid” something

The irony in this is too good lmao sorry :rofl:

4 Likes

The spelling should be easy to remember, when you think about elusive targets :thinking:

7 Likes

A bit of hair and facial hair products.

9 Likes

When you want to look fresh but still inflict fear into all men. :grin:

5 Likes

Was rewatching some of @Freezer’s videos lately and while watching her Theme Park’s review, I got reminded there was a PS2 version of the sequel. Was able to find someone selling it for cheap. Also got Railroad Tycoon 3 because >>insert I like trains meme here<< :grin:

Also on my way home from the post office, found this. Someone’s still playing the original 2004 release of WoW :laughing:

8 Likes

Now this, for a TES geek such as myself, this is special for me :grin:

Hope you’re proud of me, Todd or at least not bombard me with more messages to buy Skyrim again.

11 Likes

I love Reuzel! I use their Pink Pomade to help add weight when my hair gets a bit too thick and poofy. Also, it smells wonderful! Their Green Pomade also smells delightful too

6 Likes

And @Norseman
I’m usually a layrite and a reuzel guy but just tried a new one. 18.21 has a sweet tobacco smell for both their wax and pomade that I have recently fallen in love with. Something to consider trying when your current products run out.

6 Likes

Do they have beard products? With the same sent?

4 Likes

It looks like the beard balm is only in spiced vanilla but something called a 4 in 1 foam is available in sweet tobacco.

5 Likes

Recently grabbed a Cranborne Camden EC1 Microphone Preamp and Headphone Mixer.

Solid little piece of kit that offers way more dynamics and detail! The “Mojo” Preamp emulation is also very well done and offers some additional sounds to play with!

7 Likes

Custom Modded GBA SP with a IPS Screen and Improved Battery. I based the design on the Atomic Purple Gameboy Color.

11 Likes

That’s badass!! The SP was my entire childhood, that clamshell device kept me sane on many cross-country road trips!

5 Likes

It was worth every penny, I knew I wanted a modified GBA particularly cause of the IPS Screen with the plus an improved battery too. I did my research first and tracked down a Etsy seller who I was satisfied with even though others provided more extensive options like USB-C charging and headphone jacks there price wasn’t worth it.

3 Likes

18 Likes

My old keyboard finally died on me today. Ol’ boy was 18 years old, only keyboard I used since 2005 :pensive:

Finally got in with the times…

15 Likes

It’s an even more beautiful blue than Alpine’s default blue! That’s a sweet ride you got. Congrats! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Holy Mohammad, shit’s as old as me :fearful: You’re one responsible consumer as it seems.

6 Likes

All the mice I had throughout those 18 years would totally disagree :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes