What was your last purchase? 2.0

oh you, you nostalgic fart you. (half-joking, as much as i love the new approach to zelda by god do i miss a traditional linear path and dungeons with more design than hit 4 of these or get 5 of those and bring 'em back)

5 Likes

A Link to the Past, Links Awakening, A Link between Worlds, Twilight Princess and Windwaker are peak Zelda.

Pig Ganon > Ganondorf

5 Likes

i will never get your affinity for pig ganon though, he’s only good in one game (link to the past) and is a pretty hard jobber in other games like 4 swords adventures and link between worlds

2 Likes

Yeah true but seeing that Link to the Past is the perfect Zelda Game, he’s perfect too.

I also love the Bela Lugosi Dracula pose he’s rocking.

4 Likes

I got the Nintendo Switch Online Game Vouchers for some maximum savings on two full-price Nintendo games.

I already redeemed one for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I can’t avoid the hype anymore, plus it’s just good sense to redeem for it, as it’s using the next-gen price already.

Not sure what I’d want to use for the other voucher. I hope others can offer their advice or input?
Vouchers last for a year anyhow, so I’m in no rush to use the other one yet.

Here’s a list of all the full-price Nintendo games I don’t own and am interested in on the list. Please pick the best 4 of them to choose from…?

  • Wait for a future game announcement!
  • Pikmin 4
  • Advance Wars 1+2 Collection
  • Kirby’s Return to Dreamland DX
  • Pokemon Legends Arceus
  • Metroid Dread
  • Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
  • Mario Golf Super Rush
  • Pikmin 3 Deluxe
  • Paper Mario: The Origami King
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
  • Zelda: Link’s Awakening
  • Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Pokken Tournament DX
  • ARMS

0 voters

5 Likes

Links awakening is awesome, it’s in my top 3 Zelda Games. Metroid Dread is also very, veeery good. Can’t go wrong with either one.

6 Likes

Iam so sorry for picking pokemon legends arceus. It’s a good game by pokemon standards and my pokemon brainrot brain couldn’t leave it alone

5 Likes

I picked the 3 games on the list I have played. Metroid Dread is very good, it will kick you in the nuts but it can be very fun and very rewarding. If you have played Kirby and the Forgotten Land, you should really like Super Mario Odyssey. Fantastic platformer, the possession mechanic really adds so much depth and variety. I really like Link’s Awakening too, it is great 2D Zelda, although considering how big Tears of the Kingdom is, perhaps maybe it would be wise to space it out for now and not do too much Zelda all at once?

I mean personally, I’m not sure how many more future releases the Switch is going to get. We’ll probably get a Direct soon to show stuff off for the rest of the year, almost certainly some kindof new Pokemon game since that series wants to do annual releases now. I could be wrong but I probably wouldn’t hold out on Nintendo releasing too much in the future for the Switch.

4 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, let’s pop!

13 Likes

My fave GTA along with SA!

4 Likes

I bought these cheap glasses from Amazon because they reminded me of something.
Can you guess what?

13 Likes

If it is what I’m thinking, shouldn’t they have a red tint? :grin:

4 Likes

Where? I need to see in the name of perfection!

4 Likes

You were thinking of these, right? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nope

5 Likes

Oops, forgot about this one. :grin:
Haven’t played the new Hitman games in over two years now, starting to forget :older_man:

6 Likes

Custom design phone cases.
Didn’t unwrap the second one, but I kind of like the quality despite it’s not plastic but a simple silicone.
Though the accuracy of image placing is not the best. Still it serves its purpose.
Will see how it will show itself over time

6 Likes

As some of you probably already know I buy a lot of records. Got a great one today, worthy to be posted here: The Jordan – «Nowhere Near The Sky». The Jordan is the new alias by Caro Emerald (probably everybody knows this)


Bonus: Got a signed insert with it:

10 Likes

I bought flowers today. Last time I did was 2 years ago.
I fell in love with an Ukrainian girl. Everything is going so well.

21 Likes

So happy for you and those are nice flowers!

5 Likes