What was your last purchase? 2.0

Ladies and gentlemen, let’s pop!

13 Likes

My fave GTA along with SA!

4 Likes

I bought these cheap glasses from Amazon because they reminded me of something.
Can you guess what?

13 Likes

If it is what I’m thinking, shouldn’t they have a red tint? :grin:

4 Likes

Where? I need to see in the name of perfection!

4 Likes

You were thinking of these, right? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nope

5 Likes

Oops, forgot about this one. :grin:
Haven’t played the new Hitman games in over two years now, starting to forget :older_man:

6 Likes

Custom design phone cases.
Didn’t unwrap the second one, but I kind of like the quality despite it’s not plastic but a simple silicone.
Though the accuracy of image placing is not the best. Still it serves its purpose.
Will see how it will show itself over time

6 Likes

As some of you probably already know I buy a lot of records. Got a great one today, worthy to be posted here: The Jordan – «Nowhere Near The Sky». The Jordan is the new alias by Caro Emerald (probably everybody knows this)

Bonus: Got a signed insert with it:

10 Likes

I bought flowers today. Last time I did was 2 years ago.
I fell in love with an Ukrainian girl. Everything is going so well.

21 Likes

So happy for you and those are nice flowers!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Bought 2 More 18x24 Frames.

Hanged up my third and final John Carpenter Movie Poster.

Purchased a Raiders of the Lost Ark 18x24 Poster Reprint of the original theatrical poster. Which will be the 2nd to last poster I hang up with the last one being My Bloody Valentine coming this September. While yes I do have more space to hang up stuff I’m reserving that for something very special and of course the various pictures my partner and I take cause adulting

Fables Compendium 1

10 Likes

Just pre-ordered Oxenfree 2. Out in like 2 days woohoo

Crazy that we finally have a sequel to that 2016 game… Gosh I’m so excited for some supernatural spoops and a return to that neat narrative adventure style.

6 Likes

I was looking to purchase one vinyl, ended up with two. Luckily both are great albums.

9 Likes

At the rate in which I purchased consoles, I might get myself a PS5 in ~20 years :grin:

17 Likes

This is the hardcover strategy guide for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

Now, I really don’t usually buy strategy guides, (the internet is usually useful enough for a quick search) but I got this one because

A. Came across a deal back in May that it was being sold for like half-price on amazon pre-order, lower than the standard cover. Now that’s a strange deal.
B. I figured I’d be getting the game next month anyhow (which I did)
C. BOTW was massive and I figured (and heard) that somehow TOTK was even more. Would be useful if I need to find something I didn’t know I’d missed…

It is pretty darn thick and just shy of 500 pages…

10 Likes

“So I heard you have a new console but you didn’t buy Skyrim for it”- Godd

5 Likes

There was a little Retro Games Convention in a town nearby, got some good shit.

13 Likes