What was your last purchase? 2.0

This Lego set

But Instead of building that bunny bird or seal I copied what this guy made also I find it funny he went from tank tutorials to Pokémon

11 Likes

I picked up these two today. I have my priorities and I love my new children.

15 Likes

Brought International Velvet by Catatonia!

7 Likes


I got this song

2 Likes

Nintendo UK restocked quite a number of Amiibo, so took the opportunity to get a few I wanted.



9 Likes

There are like 30 Zelda Amibos but not a single one of “Link to the past” Ganon :angry::disappointed:
I’d buy a Ocarina of Time Lizalfos too

3 Likes

May 4th is upon us, and to celebrate I made two purchases.

Obi Wan Kenobi: Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figurine.

Darth Revan Sixth Scale Figurine.

also joined a waitlist for an art print but I won’t show it off until I properly secured it.

11 Likes

Looks awesome, especially Vader. I’m almost afraid to ask, but how much is such a figurine?

4 Likes

Vader, it depends on the region. The Vader in question as of now is considered FOMO and because of that I had to just keep an eye out for a listing that wasn’t egregious.

Currently the DX28 Vaders are being resold NIB between $400-$500 but I found a reputable Comic Book Shop selling the figure for normal retail after weeks of searching so only $300.

Revan is $275 , but as per Sideshows billing you only need to cover the preorder deposit until it’s ready to ship so I have between now and a year from now to put money aside and fulfill the remaining balance.

Sixth Scale figures in general aren’t for the average consumer due to the prices. I don’t make a habit of purchasing them given the fact that the figure needs to be compelling enough for me to want to drop that type of money and in the past I’ve canceled preorders after reconsidering on if I really wanted it or not. Vader and Revan are two Sith Lords that I wanted some type of figure of and the opportunity presented itself.

But as of writing this I spent collectively $327 since again I have yet to finish paying off the preorder for Revan.

Edit: I’ve capped myself at four sixth scale figures. So all I’ll say is my final figure is either gonna be a Clone Wars Style Cad Bane or something from Legends again.

5 Likes

Kind of unbeknownst to me, but I just bought the Riffmaster RB4 guitar that I ordered like a month ago…!

Yeah, last night at like 7pm (and I hadn’t seen it until now) EBGames sent me an email the order was approved, tracking included, and as of right now, it’s already on a truck headed for me!
Like, they even sent the email after it had already started moving and got stocked up.

I read that other people in the US had started getting confirmations much earlier this week, or even last week from Amazon, but wow, yeah, new plastic guitar in the year of our lord 2024 is incoming soon!

I salute you, brave, night-shift delivery people!! :saluting_face:

This works with Fortnite Festival and Rock Band 4 – but atm for whatever reason, the FN Festival mode is preeetty buggy with it. And it also doesn’t support any legacy instruments other than ones made for RB4 on “next-gen” at the time consoles…
BUT! earlier this year Harmonix officially ended support for RB4 as they focused on adding new songs and content to FN Fest, and permenantly cut the price of the now 10-year-old RB4 to 10$USD// 13.50$ CAD.

I haven’t played a RB game in AGES, so I’ll definitely pick that up – the new guitar works with it fine, and it also supports MANY more even older Legacy instruments, which is great.
Gotta find my stash of other instruments from back in the day, since they’ll probably work.

6 Likes

Get one of the lady Mandos!!! The Armourer is my fav so far.

2 Likes

If Bo-Katan goes on sale maybe, but i cant justify dropping $290 on her.

2 Likes


6 Likes

A pair of vans

Linen trousers

A Batman shaker

10 Likes

I am getting ready for a big change my life.
Not 100% convinced but I keep thinking everyday.

An order has been placed so even if I don’t feel ready yet for a cat anytime soon the day that I will be I am going to have everything.

13 Likes

Got an MGS2 Pliskin figure. Almost lost him but got it in the end. My anxiety is cured. jsjsjs

11 Likes

SSD on the go :grin:

8 Likes

Plant pots / best friends

12 Likes

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube Plant Pot will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak

Also I bought these two Lego sets

IMG_1697

8 Likes

Found a pair of figures of Yamato and Gabumon in a store next to my house. They might be bootleg but still, pretty cool! Look and feel well made.

9 Likes