Got this old Hunter Figure from ebay, the Hunters are my favorite Resident Evil creatures but sadly they live in the shadow of the Lickers for whatever reason.
What’s the story with the guitar and all those autographs?
Was an auction purchase from a little indie band (Spring Offensive) that I followed round while they were still going - they did an auction of various bits and bobs to fund one of their releases and I was able to pick that up. I am a very bad guitarist myself and so sadly it’s mostly for show unless I’m on my own and nobody can hear me murdering Exit Music (For A Film) or summat… ![]()
I don’t think they’ve ever laid hands on an acoustic guitar… ![]()
I have had a my Nintendo account since piranha plant released for smash bros and the only time I ever bought something with my platinum points was for my switch profile picture so after randomly stumbling across these I decided why not spend some of them on this Kirby’s return to dreamland deluxe mousepad And this Kirby’s dream buffet keychain
Probably also going to get the Kirby and the forgotten land shopping bag when it goes back in stock
You guys get Kirby mousepad? Awww I’m jealous.
I’m also waiting for a potential restock of the forgotten land bag in NA. It’s so cute.
Combining two of my favorite things: Vinyl records and Hitman.
Bought these two beauties:
Nice gatefold:
And the tracklist:
I plan on buying these two soon, I hope to see Contracts and Blood Money soundtrack get the same treatment.
Am i dreaming? Hitman merchandise that isnt trash and/or cringe??
A lot of the newer merchandise can definitely be described as such, which is why I haven’t added to my collection in years.
They sound great as well! And they come in a neat cardboard-mailer with a “Classified”-Seal. Was tempted to not open and just leave them like this. But one was already torn… I’m still gutted I missed the “Class”-Vinyl. And would buy Contracts and Blood Money in a heartbeat!
Bought them here: Hitman Merchandise – Final Boss Bundle
I own the class vinyl and I also own the Hitman The Critical Collection 4xLP. Also have the classic games soundtrack on CD.
Nice! How do they sound? Good quality? I plan on listening to my new records this afternoon while playing some Hitman.
Sadly I never got around to playing them, I bought them back when I lived in an apartment. I didn’t use my record player back then due to many vibrations from walking around.
Now I just haven’t gotten around to playing these albums. It might just be time to give them a spin.
Thanks, bought them ![]()
![]()
![]()
The Class EP is one of my holy grails, would love to get my hands on a copy, unfortunately the closest I think I’ll get is to just stand in the kitchen and listen to it over the safehouse sound system.
I would have liked the 4 disc collection too but the front cover just put me off too much. Worst album cover of all time! Like they could have literally chosen any other image and I would have bought it on day one, I even had it in my cart at one point but couldn’t pull the trigger because of that cover.
Just a stock image from the front cover of the game, a barcode, silhouette of the silverballers, the classic fleur symbol, Anything…
anything but that ugly ass rubber duck on a white background! ![]()
![]()
Anyway, thanks @djsojus to pointing me in the direction of these records. Artwork I can live with!
Tried to look it up at eBay? Might be able too find it there.
It’s awful, I hate the rubber ducks. That said, it opens like a book. There is some fitting imagery.
The fun thing about this compilation is that there are exactly 47 tracks on it
Btw: Just found out that there’s also a colour variant of the other records (and you’ll see the cardboard in those pictures):





