[quote=Tried to look it up at eBay? Might be able too find it there.[/quote]
Yeah, always ebay and discogs. I’ll keep looking, I’m sure one will pop up at some point.
[quote=Tried to look it up at eBay? Might be able too find it there.[/quote]
Yeah, always ebay and discogs. I’ll keep looking, I’m sure one will pop up at some point.
Holy shoot, I just took a 12$ gamble on Ebay for a used copy of the old AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack – since it’s one of the very few game-exports in the series that still work and the only way to get ACDC content into Rock Band 4.
And the gamble paid off.
The code on the back of the manual to this near 16-year-old game actually worked. ![]()
![]()
So now I’ve got 18 AC/DC songs for rock band! Whoo!
(I’ve heard these Live versions they chose have a different, weird vocal track, but apart from that everything else is alright.)
They would since live songs sound different and the pack is mostly songs taken from a concert held at Donnington back in 91.
For instance I believe the pack uses the ten minute long version of High Voltage they performed on stage.
I think they actually released it as a physical stand-alone here.
I prefer the sound of the Branson MD-2 myself.
I just found an old Victor at an antique store for 62 dollars! After testing in the store to make sure it works, I bought it and tomorrow morning (when the garage is finally less than 100 degrees) I’ll move it into the house and put it my office. ![]()
What is a Victor though? Is it a bike or something else? At least that’s the result of me searching “old Victor” online.
It’s a record player. Technically, if the speaker is internal to the machine it’s a Victrola and if the speaker is external it’s a Victor. This one is just a wind-up record player that plays 78rpm records.
To TBS fans: I bought Marvel Midnight Suns on the Epic game store (it’s free for a week). I am still waiting for XCom 3, but may be it will never happen. Here’s the link:
Bought the new MacBook Air M3 with 16 GB ram and 512 GB storage in midnight.
I longed wanted an alternative to my phone for browsing and productivity. I prefer doing those tasks on a computer, I’m also at a point where booting up my massive gaming computer for such light tasks seems moronic and inconvenient.
With this I can easily be around my family, without secluding myself in my “office”. Hopefully it will also motivate me to write more on the forum. I can rarely be bothered to do it through my phone.
I ultimately choose the Mac due to its seamless integration between phone and computer. A convenience I’m willing to pay extra for.
I bought an iPad a year or so ago to achieve the same results. But it turns out it’s basically a bigger iPhone.
Picked up my Codename 47 and Silent Assassin records. As previously discussed, I really hope they release the Contracts and Blood Money ones too.
According to the stats, Jesper Kyd is my all time #2 most listened to artist in the 8 years or so I’ve been on Spotify.
I hope you’ll enjoy it! I recently purchased a base model M1 mb air and I love it. These are beast machines, leagues above my former Lenovo. And that Lenovo cost me twice as much.
New MacBooks are insane.
The new windows + copilot laptops should rival and even exceed the newer m3 MacBooks. Both on performance and battery. They are also a bit cheaper.
I shortly considered buying one, but it wouldn’t fulfil the main draw that the MacBooks have. The ecosystem that I seek between phone and laptop.
Did yours have the confidential-packaging intact? Mine was ripped apart, even considered buying it again just so I have a pristine one in my shelf.
Yeah, one was fully intact, the other had clearly been opened by the distributor (Final Boss Bundle) Bit disappointed as it took the enjoyment out of opening the package myself but I will be playing these a lot so not too fussed, definitely not cool if you want a collector’s piece though.
Guess some guy didn’t want to pay for his art print. So sideshow gave me the opportunity to snag it.
Now I’m up one art print for my wall and basically got it for free after rewards points.
This has been a long time coming. I ordered it over a month ago, the company does not have US imports set up so shipping was not smooth. It’s here now though just one day after my birthday. Beautiful I think. The only hand goes around only once in a day.
I don’t do wrist watches (can’t stand the feel of them) but I have a pretty good collection of pocket watches. That looks very nice! I really like 24 hour watches.
I have only one of those. It’s not pricey or fancy. Stainless steel double hunter 17 jewel, but she runs and I love her.
I HATE pocket watch chains though bc they fall out so I have a full necklace instead that I use to secure it to my vest. I have to play with it occasionally to ensure it doesn’t look stupid, but usually you wouldn’t notice.