What's New....?

I’d just like to bump this that I’m still currently selling this. All the details are in the post.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND

Anyone here have much interest in card games or board games? Been wondering if I should make a dedicated thread to it, but obviously not much point if noone else is interested.

Anyway, peaking my interest as a Bond fan, Modiphius Entertainment have announced their new board game where you don’t play as James Bond, but instead play as Bond villians, with you competing with each other to be the most villianious, whilst also avoiding defeat at the hands of Bond himself. Won’t be out til Spring 2022, and no price as of yet, but still, looks exciting.

2 Likes

I finally have found a job fter 4 years without working. I worked only as a journalists, but journalism isn’t something that makes me earn enough money. Now I have found a job that make me have an economic stability to go to live alone in my new home. And it’s even a nice job (I had the terror to find another awful and boring one). I’m happy!

20 Likes

Congrats! What field is the new job in?

4 Likes

I work as ghost writer and press officer for a company that does communication, press offices, legal advertising, building consultancy

5 Likes

These signs have popped up over night at my Job.

This confirms what I suspected all along and that we are staying open into the fall. Was this means I don’t know especially with the ongoing pestilence that plagues our day to day life. While I do love the Halloween stuff my job does I don’t know how they can social distance these type of things especially with the lovely Pennsylvania weather which it gets really cold at nights in the fall. :grimacing:

9 Likes

I just finished a job interview and I’m feeling pretty good about it, I don’t think it could have gone much better actually :smiley:

18 Likes

No video games this weekend.

Taking a mini vacation before our normal vacation at our other house.

It’s the first time we brought a dog because our last one was not a friendly boy. He’s like a little kid , it’s adorable.

21 Likes

unsure if I should be afraid or humbled

fortyseven likes

13 Likes

I got the job! Just waiting on my contract to come through and I’m good to go :smiley:

22 Likes

Congratulations. :partying_face: :champagne:

13 Likes

Hehehe

more hehehe

2 Likes

Well, this might be the most depressing moment of my life. I came just 2 ranks lower than the selected candidates cut-off, all because of a couple marks. Gave my all this time and came so close yet so far. It’s as if you shoot at an enemy in hitman and even though the reticle at that enemy the bullet still misses or something. A complete year wasted yet again and honestly I’m cowering at the thought of doing this a 3rd time. Really, my brain can’t think of much to say. There were like, 5 questions which I could’ve done right but put the wrong option by accident or by hurrying and I’m cursing myself to hell for that. Funny thing is if I’d gotten this type of a rank in CLAT, the exam before this one, i wouldve gotten in a good college, but this one is made for just one college I was trying to get into and the rank is useless. So much effort for nothing. Whats worse is that I haven’t drawn or created anything for such a long time and I’m having a hard time getting back into that.

Well there is still the other private college which I can get into and who will hold an interview for me tomorrow, but this college was like the best of the best and near to my home as well. I can’t believe this, I got so close and missed by such a little margin and I was so sure I’d crack this exam. The only hope is two students who cracked it don’t take admission(some people just give these exams as a back up and as another option apart from whatever main option they’re pursuing like engineering) which leave a seat for me, problem is it seems like they’ve already filled the first installment of fees you have to pay, as it is revealed in a seat available status-whatever document they released and they’ll have to pay the rest of the huge amount of fees by tomorrow noon or they won’t be selected and it’ll be given to the next 2 i.e me. The odds of that happening are less than 1 percent and I feel like a prick for wishing someone doesn’t get the admission. There will always be those who crack the exam, those who don’t, and thos who come close like me. Man just a couple of marks. Fucking hell

21 Likes

That is gutting to hear man. I cant believe you got fucked on such a small margin. I hope some people indeed don’t provide admission so you can get in. Otherwise i hope this private college will be a good alternative. I’m sure youll make it in life no matter your college, considering how hard you work.

17 Likes

That is disappointing. :confused:
Hopefully you get it next time.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. I had the same problems with maths. I did the tests over and over again and sometimes just small points were missing to get through the exam. In the end I quit, but it took me much courage to make that step, especially after spending several years with studying.

I really hope, that you will find a way that feels right for you and I wish you all the best :pray: and fingers crossed that these two students might don’t take their admission!

12 Likes

Thank u guys :sob: :pray: I’m missing my school exams now for some reason, it was just about getting above a certain point and you’d pass and it’ll be ok. Whereas here it’s like a speedrun competition(I’ve said this term a couple of times but I think it describes the situation perfectly) where you do so many questions in so less time and its all random, and I really don’t want a speedrun competition to decide the basis for the rest of my life lmao.

I also had an interview with the private college today and it went pretty well. Well except the fact I had to wait an additional hour after the time listed and in the middle of which I had to pee because of chugging a 1l water bottle out of anxiety(which makes your mouth dry). I had to pretty much reach the bathroom in very less time so I jumped 3 to 4 times to get there and did the same strat while returning. Thankfully the still hadn’t accepted my Microsoft teams invite(which is where the interview was happening). There’s not much to say about the actual thing except one of the guys knew about comics and graphic novels and asked if I read manga as well, which isn’t such a big deal in itself but it’s rare to see someone talk about that in this region so it was pretty cool.

Well the biggest tragedy now would be if I couldn’t crack the big exam next year as well, because I’ve set my mind to do it again and for the last time. My dad reasoned that it’s a matter of an year and that one year will decide the rest of my life. Though ultimately I’m happy for whatever happened, it was a good attempt and I was very happy for a couple days after the exam when I had the illusion I’d cracked it. Ah well that’s pretty much it, I’m so tired of everything

14 Likes

I’m sadden to hear that it didn’t work out and that you feel that you wasted your time. The only thing I can say to you, is the same thing my father has always told me, that nothing learned is wasted. I myself have jumped between a lot of educations before I landed on the right one. Often feeling that I had wasted precious time, I now try to live by the same mantra and use it to encourage others who struggle a long the way.

12 Likes

Becoming a community moderator and banning Blood Money lovers? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

this is primo advice. your dad is a wise man.

9 Likes