What's New....?

Steve sharing top tier information for free. What a guy

3 Likes

literally my hero. my wife hugged him once.

1 Like

Aw thats cute. He doesn’t seem like much of a hugger!! But yeah what a legend he is.

1 Like

After my gaming PC died in October 2020 and I was unable to get it repaired until recently (for long and boring reasons that I won’t get into), it’s finally fully repaired and working like a charm, and I’m driving to Colchester to pick it up from the repair shop later this morning. Cannot WAIT to start playing PC games again.

No HITMAN 3 on my PC until the Steam release next year now though: I missed the boat to start H3 on Epic in January and had to play on Stadia, so I might as well hold out the extra 5 months now and have the entire trilogy together in my Steam library, with Stadia tiding me over until then.

13 Likes

Finished my last law assessment before finals in October - so I have a week with no work or study (good timing for my annual leave request) and then a month… going to try to stop thinking too much about that.

24 Likes

Nice, will you use the free time to replay the classic Hitman Games? :relaxed:

Or do you go on a vacation or a trip or something?

6 Likes

No, I just took a week off… trying to save my money for school fees and the off chance there’ll be a good opportunity to buy a house in the near future.

I have the classics installed at all times just in case the mood takes me.

14 Likes

School/Student fees fucking suck, i hate the sheer idea of them. Even tho i never got any “higher” education and always wanted just to be a handyman, the idea of basically keep education out of reach for poor people makes me mad.

Luckily in Germany most schools/universities are free beside some private ones.

You are wise man, wincen! The only reason why i keep a PC and my Xbox 360 around is to play Codename 47, Silent Assassin and Contracts :smile:

8 Likes

Absolution and Blood Money:

4 Likes

I play Absolution and BM from time to time on my PS5. Yes, I’ve bought the outrageously overpriced “Remastered” “Collection” of those Games again - despite owning them already on multiple Consoles - just to show IO that there is still interest and demand for their older games.

What a stupid Moron i am.

7 Likes

Third golden Abrakcopter is being made thanks to you.

6 Likes

14 Likes

:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Literally how I felt flying to California. Had to go down then over.

3 Likes

My worst one was Chicago to Honolulu via Tokyo, but I did that to myself so I could sit in first class instead of a middle seat in economy, and it was two plane rides; when it’s one overly non direct flight bc of weather I always get super aggravated.

3 Likes

Just got my first dose of Pfizer, already getting a sore arm :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Hopefully ends by tomorrow. Mine lasted for about a week.

5 Likes

Had my 1st jab of Pfizer as well a few weeks ago and it took 2 days for me to fully recover.

5 Likes

Don’t worry that’s just the government pinging your location after looking up “How to” videos with the word HITMAN involved.

8 Likes

The second dose of Moderna royally fucked me up for about a day. I woke up early and was delirious and aching all over. I kept visualising a guitar riff in my head as a racetrack and thought it looked/sounded racist and the chords and order of the notes should be changed to sound less racist.

It was pretty fucking weird! I’m all good now though, just have a sore arm.

13 Likes