What's New....?

Luckyyyyyy! I went to the Big Island in 2015, one of the most wonderful places i’ve been. I remember seeing Halemaumau crater - an active volcano - erupting as the sun set and it was one of the most amazing memories.

4 Likes

Finally, the voicework I’ve been putting off for my project for the past few months. I finally found the time and motivation to complete it.

Final moments of me clicking export on Audacity, colourised:

3 Likes

I don’t know how many of y’all also dabble in the wrestling but I still can’t believe both these things are real things that really happened!

Liv Morgan is a national treasure but usually they never let her win anything… (in fact, it happens so rarely, I actually waited to make sure the event did it fact already happen) So it was absolutely stunning that they let her win two of the biggest things in the same night!

3 Likes

There is a stadium not far from my place and occasionally they host some concerts.
About a week ago there was a concert of Rammstein there.
As the place is relatively close, I could hear almost everything happening there.
But only one song I recognized. It was of course Du Hast :slight_smile:
It was quite loud especially all those fireworks and pyrotechnics.
I almost felt like home with all those occasional explosions :slight_smile:

12 Likes

hahaha today is national fried chicken day

14 Likes

Get in.

17 Likes
5 Likes

9 Likes

Perfect day to go vegan

5 Likes

This is legit the best short movie ever made. EVER.MADE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

7 Likes

At least… for a brief moment… I had value in your heart… :smiling_face_with_tear:

For real tho, you all better watch out…

4 Likes

Goodfellas is on netflicks now! I just rewatched it for the thousandth time. I used to go back and forth on this but now I’m pretty certain Jimmy was gonna have Karen whacked when she picked up the stolen dresses.

4 Likes

I actually backed this on kickstarter way back and still got the shirt.

7 Likes

Back when people still talked about Blood Dragon :grin: :older_adult:

4 Likes

It’s hard to tell because we’re made to think that she’s being paranoid. But yeah, I think he was gonna have her whacked.

2 Likes

That genre is still alive though. But what I liked about Blood Dragon and Kung Fury is that it did not get full-sized. It is a cool style but it is fine to not take too long. :sweat_smile:

There is a YT channel that publishes many songs of that style:

2 Likes

It’s been on Canadian Netflix for years now :sunglasses:

Get on our level, bro.

4 Likes

Installing a VPN would suffice I’d say.

2 Likes

Netflix has a large blacklist of known VPN servers. So there is also some luck involved. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is no longer national fried chicken day

21 Likes