What's New....?

Me likey them as much as your striped shirt.

8 Likes

Get some rest and gute Besserung!

6 Likes

Damn :face_holding_back_tears:

17 Likes

I’ve never seen the results of tests I’ve taken, just told what they were. Is that good?

6 Likes

No it means I’m positive :confounded:

8 Likes

I’ll direct you to what I told @MrOchoa:

Hopefully, it’s relatively mild! :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Oh, shit. How bad are your symptoms, if any? Are you able to obtain any antiviral treatment? It helped my mother-in-law.

5 Likes

At the moment it’s like a bad cold, with fever, body aching, shivering, coughing, sneezing… I hope it will not get any worse than that :see_no_evil:

For now I don’t have any specific treatment, just some medicine against the fever and the coughing (I have asthma) and tomorrow I will call my doctor and see what she will say. Maybe she will recommend something else :woman_shrugging:

@Krikkit2021 Thank you for the advice :pray:

13 Likes

Today is Eid-e-Ghorban for Muslims. Quran states that in this very day, Ebrahim (Abraham) attempted to sacrifice Esmail (Isaac) then the angel came and gave him a sheep of some sort instead. For that, they tend to acquire a sheep and sacrifice it.

Ever since my grandfather died 5 years ago, my family stopped buying a sheep. But still we’d eat hell of more meat, and the food is variant kebabs for all 3 meals. I’m not a Muslim myself but the day is still cool for all the food.

12 Likes

I am high on THEATRE ENERGY tonight!! :partying_face:

We just had a very solid performance, my folks were there to see it, other cast members families were there, it was really tight and playful and fun! Super satisfied all around right now.

(Ah, and don’t think I mentioned it, but I am in a professional performance right now. Super lucky and grateful to my friends for coming up with something for the Fringe festival so soon out of school and letting me be a part of it)

:clap: :tada: HELL YES :grin: :clap:

16 Likes

That sounds wonderful @TheChicken. Any “hot scoops” you want to tell us about the play that you are in? What Fringe festival are you participating in, it isn’t the Edinburgh Fringe is it?

3 Likes

Not Edinburgh, no. The Toronto Fringe festival. Plenty of different indie projects going on around the city this week.

I’m in a play called “Birth”, it’s about a young woman coming to terms with some trauma in her life thanks to a mysterious stranger, while a council of vain celestial gods tries to track this stranger down. Themes of human connection, forgiveness, and bit of philosophy. It’s pretty wild
:grin:

edit: forgot to mention! I play “Saturn”. I have an insane hoop-skirt, without the “skirt”. Just rings.

6 Likes

That sounds pretty wicked, hope the whole things goes well for you and your co-stars. :+1:

5 Likes

That new Kirby game still stuck in my mind from this morning

If the price is lower than 30$ I’m getting it day 1. Looks adorable & fun for a HAL side-project.

Why are people calling this “Kirby Fall Guys” tho? :sob:
They really don’t look that similar. It’s really just 3D Gourmet Race

6 Likes

This scene from Narcos popped up in my yt feed and I have to say, this is the most badass scene ever filmed (a close contender to the scene where pablo kills Murillo)

5 Likes

3(ish) years i managed to evade it and today it hits when we have the tech rehearsal for the school show.

bastard thing.

21 Likes

Oh man that sucks! I’m also still positive but it seems to go away now.

20 Likes

That’s terrible to hear meat :slightly_frowning_face: Wish you and your family an easy fight with this son of a bitch.

8 Likes

that’s good to hear, man. glad you’re on the mend.

cheers, man!

8 Likes

I hope you will not have heavy symptoms and hope you will go through this fast :four_leaf_clover:

I can get out of quarantine tomorrow if my test will be negative. I hope it is, I’m so done with this shit :see_no_evil:

@MrOchoa I hope your test will be negative soon, too!

11 Likes