What's New....?

No, I was just telling HMF how much of a sports town Pittsburgh is. I have never seen bright yellow trash bags and everywhere we went there they were. My wife noticed too and even said something about it. When I explained to her that the Steelers and the Pirates are both black and yellow she added this trash bag thing to her very long list of what’s wrong with America, but I think it’s great.

4 Likes

I finally have my house up for sale. It took a long time to do due to repairs, setbacks, and COVID, so its nice to finally feel like I am moving forward.

21 Likes

So apparently August 3rd was International Watermelon Day. So here´s a belated watermelon from Majima to everyone who enjoys this juicy treat.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Did another inverview today, this time with a starbucks.
It went well, still stressed and anxious as heck before and after, but I did it.
The manager and I sat at a table at the location and just talked, it was good

Manager didn’t want to make a decision on me yet, he’s still got plenty of interviews today and tomorrow, but I should get a call from him about a yes or a no by Friday.

He said I had great energy so thats nice

17 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I’ve discovered this print on my ruler today :smile:

8 Likes

I have 2 jobs now. One regular in a factory that makes paper and in the weekends I’m a bouncer. The second one is more occasionally than a stable thing but for now I manage to do something once a week. Which one I like most? None.
I miss my hotel job so much but I can’t go back right now. Rough times are coming and factory is a stable income.
Second job instead found me. Someone in my gym asked me if I want to do it and I said yes. Despite I already do overtime at my primary job I often find my self in difficulty to reach the next paycheque so this helps a bit. I get paid for the night I do which usually is 80€.
I don’t go out much so the little I can save away will be used for the Silverballer when it’s done.

21 Likes
14 Likes

Look man, you want to see some titties you got to pay Can’t wait to use this one but I never will I think :joy:
Usually they send me in pubs, concerts and they told me some discos in winter.

11 Likes

I mean if you´re ever dealing with an obnoxious German speaker who won´t bugger off, you can at least give them the classic “You have ten zeconds, mein freund” accompanied by an intimidating look :joy:

9 Likes

My only luck so far is that there have been no problems on my nights, so far.
I’m a kind and gentle person and this one really isn’t my job. I just look the part and that’s all. When people ask me info about the event or wherever I am that night I still respond as if I’m in the hotel and the client is always right. I even smile back.
My mom is scared I get knifed and me on the other hand wishes to happen but from some rich kid :joy: I would gladly let his parents bribe me for the right price to not press charges.
I done this job before, 12 years ago. I was 19 and a big arrogant. Sometimes I wish to get back a little of that character

13 Likes

I’m just trying to imagine you being aggressive and intimidating and all i think is “he so smol” :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Damn, im sorry for your loss, death can be a hard thing to go through

4 Likes

I got it! I got it!!

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/ujEph5vFwmc

I just watched this video from Korn and that facility in the beginning reminds me of the ICA facility in the WoA prologue.

3 Likes

gonna be a starbucks boiiiiii

22 Likes

Can i get a moccochino latte with no sugar venti please?

7 Likes

Find out the real real about why the cinnamon dolce latte went away. It was my fav.

Congrats!

4 Likes

The P.I. Poultry is on the case! :mag:

Thanks!

4 Likes