What's New....?

I’m confusing you with someone else :joy: Well good luck with the job :wink:

No hard feelings. It is me who is getting old :unamused:

5 Likes

Literally trapped in a bathroom stall right now. Why? Well you see a group of Jewish women decided to not use their designated bathroom to change and decided to use a mens room which I am currently in right now to change. Keep in mind this bathroom isn’t designated to them and I’m currently stuck in this stall.

Send help.

20 Likes

I don’t know. I would just walk out anyway. It’s not like you will break the law because of that.

8 Likes

Doesn’t exactly help my situation that they are all underage. So leaving and potentially seeing something that I don’t wanna see is more of a risk.

6 Likes

… men’s bathroom, you’re in the clear, get out. You being there without them knowing, spying on them, sounds more creepy. Before anything, let them know you’re there and ask them if you can get out :laughing:

6 Likes

22 Likes

He should play this on his phone, that would scare 'em :rofl:

4 Likes

Did you make it out?

I think I would have just gone out anyway. Kept my eyes to myself while I went to wash hands and then exited. That’s kinda a funny story though.

7 Likes

I understand your worries of being wrongly branded as a pervert in the situation, but it still rubs me the wrong way because the girls are cleary in the wrong. I probably would’ve confronted them while reconding the whole thing on my phone as a safety procaution.

5 Likes

So for context purposes this group they basically use the place I work for a few hours. They get a designated place to change, but unfortunately they don’t really care about that and will virtually change anywhere. I’ve had experiences in the past where I walked in on them in “backyard” where trash goes changing. They really don’t care so it was easier just waiting rather then leaving and having a bunch of young women freak out.

6 Likes

That’s mighty rude of them.

4 Likes

Couldn’t the authorities of the place give them a notice once and for all?

2 Likes

It’s no excuse for bad behavior. If they’re not held accountable for it then it’ll only get worse.

2 Likes

don’t worry girls, I’m only taking this video for legal reasons! :joy:

14 Likes

loli-police

14 Likes

Seeing how it was a isolated incident and we have to adjust our rules to fit the confines of their religion it’s not exactly a straightforward solution.

Such example is in their areas that are designated for them if a male has to go through there for whatever reason they have to announce themselves so they are aware. Unfortunately this group doesn’t necessarily care for the boundaries set for their own well-being and they will just about go anywhere without reason.

So simply I was put in a rather grey situation where while I was in the right I still had to be careful since everything can be taken out of context. While I was alone in this bathroom first, that detail can get lost if someone was to freak out and report me.

9 Likes

I don’t have any solution, I’m just here for the entertainment.

18 Likes

You must be talking about Orthodox Jews then. Do the men wear long curls and oversized suits with a giant hat?

Most Jews don’t bother with these very old customs.

3 Likes

Oh that is a fantastic idea! Swang, be sure to breathe heavily and stare intensely while you do it so you can min-max how high on the sex offender registry you will be.

In all seriousness, doing nothing would have been the best course of action other than announcing your presence the moment they entered.

6 Likes

They could freak out and call me sex offender anyway. Might as well have something to show for it. :camera_flash: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes