What's New....?

Imperial? Naah bro, I’m down with Khorne and Nurgle :grin:

Death to the false Emperor!

2 Likes

This made me happy :smiley:

735dc620-c160-11ed-bdbe-e84d25750424

17 Likes

World Eaters just became their own army now, and some of their new models look fantastic. My friend has a Death Guard army and they look disgustingly awesome.

But I’m afraid Chaos cannot match the power of the Greater Good.

3 Likes

I’ve stopped playing the table top around the time when Typhus, Herold of Nurgle was first released, he was the last miniature I’ve bought.

I still love the franchise but i only play the video-games.

4 Likes

Fair, I’m not sure I could really recommend the table top game, due to complexity and just the cost it takes to buy an army, and to paint it. I’m going to a play group every Wednesday that has a good dozen 40k players, so there is usually someone to play. Without that kind of thing, I probably wouldn’t bother.

My friend who got me into it got in through just the painting side of it years ago, and has only started playing last year. We’re both hoping the upcoming 10th edition will streamline the game a bit, eliminate some of the bloat.

I’m having fun with it because it gives me a project to do and I get to talk to people outside of work. But definitely not perfect. Games Workshop seems like a company that is due for a DnD style backlash at some point.

4 Likes

Disappointed in my lack of art. Though last week was full of draining, stressful afternoon shifts (I don’t usually get those). Ahhh man it was good to relax yesterday finally.
I need to get back on the saddle again

^^^^
by the way, how does one look for artists? In the back of my mind I really am considering paying someone to recreate this. I just don’t have enough confidence (or time) in my abilities, and am genuinely interested in someone else’s style applied to this & the chicken…
(There are also HMF artists on here, I know, but I wanna know how to expand horizons too)

6 Likes

It’s been snowing all day today. Pretty normal for it to snow in winter in my area, but after about 6 weeks of spring or summer weather it just feels weird to finally get more winter weather.

6 Likes

I usually find em on instagram, or reverse image searching cool art i see reposted on other sites like tumblr. Then looking if an artist has commisions open in their bio, or dming them if it isnt clear.

And when in doubt commision v1deost again

7 Likes

Turns out the boiler is knackered. A fuse blew and that seems to of been enough to kill it. Due to the boiler’s age, going to have to get a new one next week, no heating and hot water in the meantime. Not the end of the world, I’ve bought a couple of plugin radiators, but still frustrating.

6 Likes

So urm this person made a grave mistake, i spent all last night and a this morning digging this persons grave, love them though!

6 Likes

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--khbXchTeE

1 Like

Tfw you get booked to play at your favourite music festival despite having no recorded music, no social media profile and having only played a single show

smug-daniel-craig

Honestly feels a bit like I cheated somehow

14 Likes

Why do the most vivid, OMG-I wish-I-was-drawing-this-right-now flashes of artistic brilliance always happen to me whenever I literally can’t do that, or want to get out of something else? :weary:

Anyway I hope I can keep this flame ‘a burnin’ for later,

10 Likes

All wired up for a sleep study right now, I tell you this is fucked, I had to fall asleep twice to get enough sleep to qualify and I can’t go back for a third round so here O am with the fucking measuring device strapped to me for the next three hours.

9 Likes

Sounds interesting… Good luck

Sweet dreams! :smile:

5 Likes

That’s kinda funny. Where I work, they sometimes ask for volunteers to test new breathalyzers for state troopers, so they get volunteers to drink certain levels of alcohol in order to calibrate them. Bet you’d prefer to sign up for such a study, huh?

3 Likes

I don’t drink. But the other hand they won’t shove a capulla up my nose or won’t make me look like a suicide bomber doing that.

2 Likes

Got my car back from the repair shop two weeks sooner than expected! :smile:
Gonna clear out space in my garage to store it and hopefully that’ll be enough to keep car jackers from trying to steal it again.

12 Likes

In addition to the boiler, now the fridge freezer that came with the house has decided to die too. Just, argh. I just want things to work damn it.

6 Likes