Who is the most annoying npc?

In my opinion, it is Mrs. Mookjai, the hotel manager in Bangkok. She is an enforcer for all the hotel staff disguises except for the exterminator.

Her path is so annoying. If Dexy Barat left or you’ve subdued her, the hotel manager just stands in front of the Wing A’s lobby entrance for a long time.

16 Likes

Oh my Gooood! Lady in Miami, i think its just a sound effect, not an actual NPC but i hate it.

26 Likes

Jason Portman was an annoying little turd in Hokkaido. He would notice you and rush to your position and talk trash to you while you were trying to enter the guard office. I always have to remember to stay clear of him when replaying that mission.

6 Likes

Portman is a great example but in general many bodyguards. The previous deal is far more common in ETs.

My worst personal experience with NPCs, was back in H2016 with The Ex-Dictator, when Richard and Inez entering somewhere would turn the spot into a Hostile Zone for you.

2 Likes

No need to elaborate.

31 Likes

It’s between that random enforcer in Paris that they added in H2 and the private eye in Sapienza that’s asleep on the bench for me

2 Likes

Voice when I see a target

2 Likes

Dino Bosco. I’d tell Diana to tack on an extra million to my fee just for putting up with the sound of his voice

7 Likes

Should have gotten David Bates to play him.

3 Likes

Ken “The Brick” Morgan. His “better-than-thou” attitude and the way his voice sounds… just… fumes

2 Likes

Isn’t that how the majority of the targets act? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

True! But, I dunno, it was his particular voice and snootiness that made him annoying to me. At least Dawood was comical when telling you “he’s paying you in exposure” and Silvio had that usual awkwardness to his voice when scolding Chef Marcelo, but Ken just had no redeeming factors I liked about him. Plus, he complained about every little thing :grimacing:

4 Likes

I don’t think his voice itself is annoying, but his constant berating of his crew at the start of the level is so annoying.

"What… Was that? That was a match! That was a GODDAMN MATCH! That thing looked like it wanted to light a cigarette! I mean, come on! The audience is supposed to think Icon is in PERIL! They’re supposed to go like… WOW! When I worked for Jess Franco we had better production value than this. C’mon people! Get into it.

…And, action!"

3 Likes

Over Heeere. Do you see me?

2 Likes

Have you guys forgotten The original NPC of annoyance ?? The carpet salesman in Marrekesh that will not stop following you ?

9 Likes

Yes but it’s not just what he says but the way he whines. CoOoooOOOme OooOOOooon!

3 Likes

I don’t have a specific npc that I find more annoying then others, I find all equally annoying. Especially when they suddenly stop to scold you, when you get to close.

3 Likes

And they make it so personal with the bad breath comments. As if someone as meticulous as 47 would walk around with garlic breath

5 Likes

Any bodyguard that says ‘yEAH NoW GEt OuTTa HeRE’ after the other guard says something along the lines of “Sir you’re not allowed here”

5 Likes

Garlic is delicious, I will never shame anyone for eating garlic. But on 47’s breath (new thread idea) I can’t imagine him having an bad breath. I believe he got superior mouth mouth hygiene.

3 Likes