Will HITMAN 3 appear in steam in 2022?

I have a main quetion: Will HITMAN 3 appear in steam in 2022?
and do Hitman 3 keep my process from Hitman 2? (Hitman 2 don’t transfer process from Hitman 1)
and finally, If I buy Hitman 3, it will claim all DLC from Hitman 2 and 1 (I buy Hitman 1 Game of The Year Edition and Hitman 2 Gold Edition),
Oh! I most forget, In 2022, when I play Hitman 3, can I complete all elusive targets in this year? I all miss elusive targets in hitman 2 and 1

Probably. Nothing is confirmed besides that the exclusivity is for a year.

It did for Steam to Epic, though the wording make it ambiguous if you also can transfer it to a hypothetical Steam version. It is probably still something to sort out with Steam.

On Epic, yes if your IO account is linked to them and you own them on Steam/Epic.

2 Likes

Oh! I most forget, In 2022, when I play Hitman 3, can I complete all elusive targets in this year? I all miss elusive targets in hitman 2 and 1

With Hitman 1 and 2 they did a reactivation of previous ETs so very likely if/when a steam version does come out. But that only happened after all ETs were released so depending on Hitman 3’s ET cycle could be a while.

2 Likes

We have no information about what will happen to the game in 2022.
Only thing we can do at this moment is speculate.
And all our speculations can be false when some official info arrives.
But do not expect any official info regarding possible Steam release till at least late January of 2022