WOA Lost Content

We don’t know :man_shrugging: I hope they do, and I’ll try to keep the list up to date. But they haven’t mentioned doing so yet so I’m just going on the assumption they’re not

2 Likes

Yeah lack of roadmap info is kinda frustrating. In Hitman 2 they used re-released old content to pad out the montly schedule and I guess I just assumed they’d do the same here, but we’ll have to see.

3 Likes

I remember when they were rereleasing H1 escalations in H2, they made a point of picking ones that were well received at the time. Don’t know if they want to bother with some of the less well received ones.

Personally, I hope they add them all so everything is there. Even if that means I have to do some of the crappy ones again. A lot of crappy ones in Paris.

2 Likes

They removed Tuppence a Wish and Slam Dunk!? Wasn’t expecting that tbh.

2 Likes

The difference is this time they’ve included a lot of those escalations at launch, so it leaves the question: why not all?

Frankly since all the H2+Legacy escalations are there (minus Hawke’s Bay) I think we can take that to mean H2 uses the same system as H3, whereas H2 didn’t use the same system as S1; therefore they’ve ported over the H2 ones because they’re already made, but they’re not doing the leftover S1 ones because they’d have to actually put in time to make them work. Considering the amount of things they could do to improve the game which takes not much effort, they’re definitely right to not be worrying about S1’s ‘non favourite’ escalations, probably ever.

Although they probably won’t do the other things they should be doing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fair assessment. Well hopefully some distant day when it all goes offline Hitman 1 and 2 get a patch to enable all that stuff offline like I would expect Hitman 3 will. We can only hope all escalations are preserved.

17 Likes

Among the removed challenges:

• Challenges packs
    Paris : Master Vampire
    Sapienza : Plumber’s Apprentice, Master Sniper*
    Marrakesh : Master Fortune Teller
    Bangkok : Himmapan Horror
    Coloarado : Master Scarecrow
    Hokkaido : Art of Revenge
    Hawke’s Bay : Thriller Night, Shinobi
    Miami : Spring Breaker, Fishy business
    Santa Fortuna : I’m with the Band, Shaman Shenanigans
    Mumbai : The Culinary Trip, Mumbai Master
    Whittleton Creek : Breaking and Entering, Muffin man
    Isle of Sgail : The Buttler did it, Best case scenario, Blake’s Endeavour

*However, the “I am to please” challenge, normally part of Master Sniper challenge pack, is now a regular challenge in Hitman 3

• Removed challenge from Hitman 2 (during the february update) from Isle of Sgail:
    All the King’s Men, Making Waves, No Budget for a Railing

• Removed challenge from Hitman 1
    Challenges related to starting locations and exit (already removed in H2)

• Removed challenge from Hitman 2
    Challenges related to mission stories

6 Likes

is there a way to get the unlockable from that one now? it was bugged in h2 and i couldn’t complete it

If it’s the curved antique knife, yes. I think it’s now part of the Mumbai mastery track (level 18).

Any H2 challenge packs or escalations that gave you unlocks removed?

No, unlocks related to challenges packs or escalations are now implemented in mastery tracks of H2 maps or thorugh esclalation progress challenges.

1 Like

Okay put all the Challenge Packs except Master Sniper, I’ll check that one out and try to figure out how to categorise it

Just as soon as my H3 online connection comes back :sweat_smile:

1 Like

By the way, I haven’t checked all of them, but at least some of the challenges for the Himmapan Horror and Mumbai Master (assuming I’m remembering correctly that those are the Holy Man ones) are still in the game. They’re just not grouped together with the collective challenge and reward.

2 Likes

I’ll have to go through when I’m back online and check them :sweat_smile:

The master classics challenges are gone, as well.

I got a lot of new items in my inventory and at least some of them, like the mkII suitcase ot the feather duster were originally rewards for special challenges. So, my guess would be that there are no unlockable items lost (except for the phone------), they are either in other challenges now or were automatically given to you.

1 Like

Are they gonna put them back in the games?

Great idea! So much content left behind…

Bringing the whole content altogether in one single release would conclude the trilogy like needed :+1:

I hope the devs will look forward into it.

1 Like

Hmm, this kinda bums me out actually as it kinda signals they’re not gonna bring the challenge packs back or do new ones. That would be a bummer for me as I prefer them to escalations.

2 Likes