Year 2 Patch Notes - HITMAN 3

Why i not can lunch Hitman 3 ?

The servers are not up on Xbox, but the green streak suit is nonetheless available to me in offline mode.

I don’t know why you lost your unlock, but it doesn’t seem to be universal.
Maybe wait until the servers are back up, it might require a back and forth with them to recognise it.

Im not really that bothered about it being gone tbh, thought it was ugly as hell but it still would have been nice to have

The platform suits unlock when you’ve completed the H3 campaign. Unless you’ve completed the H3 campaign in offline mode, you lose the suit in offline mode.

2 Likes

Just tested offline after getting the patch. Still broken.

Has it always been like this? I was sure when I first played H3 at launch before finishing the campaign, I could see the playstation Blue Streak suit.

I guess I wasn’t paying attention when I unlocked it then.

3 Likes

Sad. That means we need to wait till next installment for the chance the bug is squeezed…

Pretty sure its tied to doing the campaign. I had it playing the game pre-carryover at launch because I had the game early, post carryover it was gone until I completed the campaign again with the replaced server profile.

2 Likes

I remember It was definitely available at the beginning, even before completing the H3 story and even offline.

5 Likes

You’re right. The platform suit was available immediately after release. The offline mode did not affect its receipt in any way. It was unlocked for me on first launch. It is also available now, when the servers are under maintenance.

5 Likes

The black, white and red suit are missing for me as well, I remember having them back when I last played in like April

1 Like

Xbox and PC cross progression is the number one thing I wanted from this update I’m so psyched.

This one is fixed.

We’ve resolved an issue where NPCs that were attacked and thrown down an elevator shaft in Dubai would be pacified rather than killed. Now, only death awaits.

This one is still broken.

3 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but I’m guessing it’s becasue you can get silent assassin with 4 stars (the only star lost is due to not all objectives met), and previously it only counted if you got 5 stars.

No, you could always get SA with 4 stars on contracts if objectives are the only thing you missed. This is something else and god knows what.

Xbox Access
We’ve resolved an issue where some Xbox players could intermittently lose access to content. After an investigation, we’ve identified that players who owned a lot of different Hitman content on the same console were most likely to be affected.

This also happens when the Microsoft store is down/unavailable. Guessing the game uses the store to verify ownership of digital content!?

Unfortunately, it does not look like they fixed the bugged Polar Survival Suit yet.

2 Likes

7DS Odium suit still doesn’t have glasses in-game. It’s been 3+ months now.

1 Like

Not entirely sure if this is something new in the 3.100 patch or just a bug I’m experiencing specific to me, but starting a new save on H3 (having done the Steam H2 >> Steam H3 progress transfer) I’ve noticed a change in the Closing Statement mission story trigger.

Prior to patch 3.100 (on my Stadia copy of H3) I was able to do SASO runs of Mendoza by sneaking down to the Barrel Room and setting off a proximity trigger for a Waiter to take a phone call from Don Yates asking for the 1945 Grand Paladin to be brought up, which results in Diana and Tamara Vidal both moving to the Basement to begin the Closing Statement mission story without needing to go on the Tour first (and therefore retaining SO, which is not possible for the Tour).

I’ve tried to do an SASO run in Mendoza twice by attempting to hit the proximity trigger in the Barrel Room to begin the Closing Statement mission story, but in my new game the Waiter who used to take the phone call from Yates now no longer gets the call and instead just follows his short patrol route forever.

Can anyone else confirm if they’re experiencing the same? I really don’t like the change since it gives one less avenue for SASO on a map that was already tricky for that, and I’m hoping it might be just my game temporarily bugging out rather than a deliberate change with the new patch.

Just tried it, it didn’t happen for me, but another way to do it, is to get the wine bottle (or any wine not sure) and place it on the table

1 Like