Yes or No...? 2

My honest reaction toward quite every user to be honest. Even yourself lmao.

8 Likes

the real tragedy is i was never ‘it’ in the first place. :sob:

4 Likes

That is how you beat the system. By never being with “It” you never have an “It” to pass you by.

1 Like

Do you believe in a possibility of another Hitman game in the next 5 years?

• Yes
  • No
  • Hitman is over, lol

0 voters

Do you consider a possibility of another Hitman game to not include the word “Hitman” in its title?

• Yes, it’s plausible
  • No way!
  • “The Adventures Of Tobias Rieper” is the only choice they have

0 voters

The Freelancer Mode release date, approximately:

• September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

2 Likes

Which is kinda like saying you can’t watch Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter because of the nudity, so watch Basic instinct instead.

2 Likes

Whats your problem man? GTA2 and 2 are absolute classics.

2 Likes

To be fair, so is Plan 9 From Outer Space, and that’s also bad. Even classics can suck. The original GTA may be fun to play, but let’s be honest: that game is uglier than a group photo of The Rolling Stones.

4 Likes

I liked Plan 9! GTA 1? Not so much.

2 Likes

If you were 17 in '97, then yeah, I’m older.

3 Likes

I always thought you had questionable taste. Nothing personal.

I mean it was no “Death Bed (the bed that eats)”, but it had its moments.

3 Likes

you sound like a man who appreciates a bit of mystery science theatre 3000.

3 Likes

Maybe…

4 Likes

I’m hoping super hard for a September release, but it’s looking to be more like October at the earliest, since we still haven’t gotten a peep about it – I’d expect them to have teased it or something if it’s expected for the next roadmap

7 Likes

Honestly, it is still a real option. We’re early into August, and a surprise date announcement is more than welcome to appear in front of us, even though my personal guess for the release would be October.

I know we usually expect a lot of delays from IOI, but it won’t be December for sure - making us wait almost entire year is too much of a stretch. It just feels too late.

5 Likes

Well, I hope for a release at the end of this week, but that’s not going to happen. September is now the earliest they can release it given they’ve already provided the August roadmap. I’m still betting on October (some sort of “sweet treat for Halloween” thing maybe?).

6 Likes

It would be a more realistic expectation to hope for a new 30-second challenge in the Mills Reverie that unlocks some suit or something.

1 Like

Imagine the most despicable, unlikeable and inept target in Hitman you can think of. Then, using this scale, rate how terrible this person is.

• 1 - Rational
  • 10 - Grotesque

0 voters

You may optionally describe what and/or who this person is, their backstory, etc.

Any Republican currently in or running for office in the USA right now, and any supporters of You Know Coup.

2 Likes

First person I could think of was Campbell Sturrock.

5 Likes