Yes or No...? 2

Same! I was thinking of Malcolm more, but he isn’t really a target if I remember right.

He is not, my first thought was Wade from that Hitman game.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know, I played that game for about 45 minutes.

1 Like

You played it for too long.

3 Likes

Yeah that was the most regrettable 45 minutes of my life.

2 Likes

Oh, do you guys (@Accidental_Kills98 and @0047) mean Absolution? An enjoyable, entertaining, worthy addition to the Hitman family, that Absolution. I’d even say that, of any criticisms that have been lobbed against it, it has been absolved. That’s right, it’s actually found it’s own Absolution!

2 Likes

Yeah no, you can’t simply absolve Hitman Absolution especially by going “Ah you see you are wrong and I am not”. As a monsignor of the Hitman fandom and a high cardinal of the Absolution Sucks Massive Balls denomination of the Fandom, I am going to go so far as to excommunicate it as a Hitman game.

5 Likes

Yeah… remember what happened the last time someone was made excommunicado?

Fuck Wakanda: Absolution forever!

1 Like

Mate you aren’t helping your case by comparing Absolution to John Wick. That is like comparing a cool S you drew on a school desk to the Mona Lisa.

3 Likes

Not to get into the middle of this, but I’d prefer the cool S to that tiny thing painted on some wood planks in France… but I don’t do art.

4 Likes

Oh the cool S with the 6 little lines you join up? That was actually fun to do as a niño

1 Like

Well sub in your favourite painting for maximum effect. I don’t like the painting either but it is the message I am trying to convey that is important.

3 Likes

More like comparing a Volkswagen Beetle to an Oldsmobile Delta 88.

The cool S has been drawn since ancient times, it has been found at several European archaeological sites.

1 Like

…wow! I had no idea.

I owned both of those… that is a Tough choice!

2 Likes

Hey now that is unfair to the Type 1, the Type 1 is a versatile machine with the sort of fun design and compact size you don’t see anymore.

There is a good reason I didn’t use cars to make the analogy. You can make any car look, perform and sound good if you put in the effort and know-how. It would be more effort and know-how that went into Absolution.

1 Like

You must not have paid attention to Absolution once you saw one or two things you didn’t like. But, I realized that long ago. Sadly, it was a common occurance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I finished it twice and even revisited it a year ago when I rediscovered the game in my collection of stuff I dumped because I stopped using it. I traded it in so I could use the money to HITMAN III and thus the most use I got out of Absolution. Using it to buy a much better game instead.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll give you that; H3 is definitely superior. Not saying as much as most people would think, but accurate, all the same.

2 Likes