Yes or No...? 2

Both Autumn and Winter, I enjoy cold and rainy / snowy weather than hot and humid ones. I find it way cozier
giphy

Also as a bonus, mosquitos return to hell where they belong.

7 Likes

I didn’t say it was bad. But when it shows up end of August? C’mon bro. It’s still summer :joy:

1 Like

Where I live “summer” is sort of a hazy concept. It’s predictably above 100 degrees from March through November so saying that a certain thing doesn’t belong in summer or winter doesn’t make sense here. We put santa hats on saguaro cacti to decorate for Christmas. Halloween is a sweaty holiday most years.

2 Likes

You’re in Arizona right?

It’s still Pumkin time for Halloween which is not August :joy:. They just move it up bc they realised moving up the Christmas drinks is cutting into the time they made more money on pumkin drinks so move that up too :joy:

1 Like

It’s hard to pick because all of them are good in their own way. If I had to pick though, probably Spring. It’s a mix between a cozy autumn and a warm Summer.

3 Likes

I am. I grew pumpkins in my backyard this year and they were ready for harvest in July. My parrot really enjoyed them.

2 Likes

Summer no doubt. It means more hours of sun in the northern atmosphere. In the winter time the sun rises around 8.30 am and goes down 16.30 pm. It’s dark when you go to work and dark when you get off work.

3 Likes

How the fuck are you alive?

Oh wait, Fahrenheit.

7 Likes

I love winter because of the main rule:
You can’t take of an infinite number of layer can you? Eh?
An also because I’m always cold (even in summer im chilly idk why!) So im totally used to the weather

Edit: and im also in England so it is usually below 10

3 Likes

37 to 46 C, for the rest of the world, would be typical temperatures around here in the spring/summer/fall months.

2 Likes

I prefer winter for a few reasons:

• Less/no mosquitos
  • Shorter days with nicer sunrises/sets
  • The air is cool and has that kind of freshness to it (overall much nicer for walks and bike rides)

I’d also rather be cold than hot in general; feeling numb is better than feeling stuffy and sick for me. In the colder months you can put more layers on to warm up, but you can’t take your skin off to cool down in the height of summer.

5 Likes

Yes, i absolutely hate any bug (and most animals) in general so that is a very good plus in my books!

2 Likes

46C sounds absolutely unbearable. Even here low 30s sucks.

Spring for me. All the others mean I have extra outside work to deal with.

2 Likes

Well, as they say around here, “It’s a dry heat”…but then they sell coffee mugs and t-shirts with stuff like this on them:

6 Likes

Is there a more mis- and wrongly used word than “almost”?

“I almost died!” when you were nowhere close.
“I almost won the lottery!” when you had two numbers.
“I almost made it suit-only and silent assassin!” when you changed outfits 14 times and exploded the target in a room full of people.

• Yes, Almost is incredibly mis-used.
  • There are worse offenders.
  • No, it’s proper.
  • I almost clicked number 2.

0 voters

5 Likes

The word “literally” is so overused that it literally might as well not exist

9 Likes

Yes, it did; it got into my mouth! I started to choke as all moisture immediately disappeared from within. It was like I’d bitten into the candle and fall season aisles of a craft store!

2 Likes

Does “like” count?

6 Likes

i’m just gonna throw “just” in the ring, if i may.

4 Likes