Yes or No...? 2

Parvati. Other than Montgomery, none of those others are either capable, competent, or trustworthy enough, and even Montgomery has an arrogance about him I wouldn’t trust. Parvati is fair, tough, trustworthy, and even one-handed, her skills with a blade will be a must in a zombie apocalypse, as well as her experience living like a mercenary and pirate, with little food, few allies, and preparedness for constant strife. No-brainer on this one.

4 Likes

If it makes you feel better Yates would totally do the same to you if he had the chance.

4 Likes

I doubt any of them would hesitate for a second.

7 Likes

They might hesitate long enough to decide if they really wanna do this now, or wait until a little bit later, but that’s it.

3 Likes

You all are missing the one true answer.
Him :

Since I expect that he was the one that created the zombies in the first place. As a way to punish all of the bullies, finally make the whole world quiet, and revive his dear mother (to smother her all over again).

At best he would give me a vaccine / zombie repulsor. At worst his agoraphobia means he will know all the quiet remote places.

10 Likes

Wait, if Caruso could create zombies from people who have been dead that long, making it not a traditional zombie apocalypse, does that mean 47 has to kill all of his targets all over again?

9 Likes

You can’t kill what is already dead.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Based on recent poll above, how do you think, will there be Year 3 at all?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Or, is it going to slowly die out? Or is it about to ramp up? :thinking:

Like, are they saving more and better stuff for year 3?

I guess we’ll see.

1 Like

i always assumed year two was largely in support of the steam/vr release, with freelancer as the big finish before committing everything to bond. i don’t know how any of this works though, so it’s more of an uneducated guess than anything else.

4 Likes

Yeah, I also still hope for reviving Ghost Mode.
But still I know, chances are quite close to zero

3 Likes

They could still surprise us with a Year 3, but I’d put that at, maybe at best, a 15% probability.

1 Like
Is German a hard language to learn?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Like all foreign languages, I say ja :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Du kannst deutsch sprechen als dich nederlands fout uitsprecht

5 Likes
4 Likes

For one if depends on what yor learning to say as some words are sorta similar to english (we did get a few words from them soo) but others are super strange like i think brother is super long or weird sounding

3 Likes

English is a Germanic language so it’s more than just words, it’s in the same language family.

7 Likes

Yes itbis my friend, I’ve played enough Assassins creed Valhalla and thus read all about it for one year!

3 Likes