Yes or No...? 2

Milk only.

Also wtf happened today

2 Likes

Deadlines are good .

1 Like

Ah, a person who fully understands. I totally agree here.

1 Like

White grape peach or Concord Grape are the bomb diggty.

1 Like

Whenever I drink any juice (in large quantities) it’s usually cranberry or CB with pomegranate… For the vitamin C. But I do like grape juice.

I have to chuckle every time I think about this… It was years ago I was in a church service and they were having communion. They had small cups of grape juice and either crackers or small pieces of bread. After drinking the “wine” :wink: I thought it tasted so good that I’d hold my cup up and say “Could I have some more of that?” :joy: But I didn’t given the somber/reverent atmosphere.

1 Like
  • Ace of Base
  • Modern Talking

0 voters

2 Likes

I suddenly thought about this and was wondering what the forum thinks

Which one of these stereotype beliefs is more toxic?
  • Men always have to pay for everything
  • Real men don’t cry
  • Men have to make the first move

0 voters

5 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

10 Likes
8 Likes

“slittered with the snakes”

4 Likes

“Men always have to pay for everything” originates from an era were most families relied on one salary, which came from the “man”. I mean, there was a time where it was logical not toxic. But “Real men don’t cry” is just total dogshit.

8 Likes
3 Likes

I’d say one that’s not on that list: men are required to do anything. Whether positive or negative, the thought that we must say, or do, or behave in accordance to anyone’s prescribed way makes me want to give a big fuck you to whomever says so.

6 Likes

Real men do cry, i do indeed alot. :frowning:

6 Likes

The problem with saying “men don’t cry” is, that it implies that crying is something “effeminate”. Only women are emotional and being emotional is bad, be a man, don’t be a woman :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

People cry. If someone wants to believe that “men” don’t, that’s their mistake, but human beings evolved to cry. To deny that is to deny your own humanity.

8 Likes

i’ll cry when i’m done killing.”

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DAgQIb77UhU

Not that saying crying is only for kids is much better than saying it’s only for women, but your comment made me think of Frankie Valli.

2 Likes

I loved Better Call Saul, whole progressive character change, don’t get me wrong i do like Breaking bad’s as well, but seeing an (mostly) innocent lawyer betray his brother, get into deep shit with dodgy men and ultimately lose the loves of his life: His wife and his job. It is really something that is actually quite sad.
The backstories of other characters, like Gustavo Fring and Jesse Pinkman is neat as well.
All in all both shows are equally great, but i did prefer our con man lawyer to Heisenberg.

Better Call Saul because it wrapped everything up, Saul was a more likable character than Walter, although just as loathsome, and for once I feel that a character actually got their just punishment without them dying as part of it. Happens all the time, especially to full-fledged bad guys. By the end of BCS, we know who all is dead who deserved it (Walter, Gus, the Cartel, the Neo-Nazis), who all is free who deserved it (Jesse, Kim, Francesca, Huell, Badger, and Skinny Pete), and who is serving time, practically a life sentence for all intents and purposes, who should be for the scope of their crimes spoiler[/spoiler]. So over all, BB’s finale felt like a finale to BB, while El Camino’s ending felt like an epilogue to BB, but BCS felt like a finale for the whole franchise, and hopefully it stays that way.

1 Like