Yes or No...? 2

Firstly, sure, give clues to the fact that time travel is possible so everyone can do it and totally tuck up history, and secondly, leave evidence? Has nobody around here learned nothing from the HPP?!

I have intentionally learned nothing from the HPP, but you already knew that. :wink:

3 Likes

I’d definitely go 50 and so i could see Pulp as though they were new rookies, i can experience one of my favorite years of music, enjoy the hits of the time and enjoy everything considered classic in today’s society as it was made

2 Likes

50, so I could have a chance to attend the majestic 1994 Santa Monica concert by Ebi.

2 Likes

Ooh, for that matter, going back 50 years, I could be there the first time Phil collins played In the Air Tonight onstage, and witness Metallica’s Black Album tour!

2 Likes

See? 50 is clearly the best option!

2 Likes

Caught in the rabbithole of GTA 6 leaks, Im wondering if you all think:

Is GTA 6 gonna get a reveal trailer this year?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Do you think the game will be better than GTA V?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Equal
0 voters
3 Likes

I don’t believe it will be better, even if I didn’t find GTA V great to begin with. With lead writer Dan Houser not part of Rockstar anymore, I see it as a big quality loss.

5 Likes

If GTA6 will neglect single player again it certainly will not be better for me.

9 Likes

I can’t say if it’s likely to be better than 5 or not, but if the reports of the increased interior count are true then it could be. The lack of interiors aside from shops has always been a glaring negative to me in all of Rockstar’s games, if they can improve on that then that’s an excellent sign imo

2 Likes

Rockstar games, choose up to three from this selection.

• GTA3
  • Max Payne
  • GTA: Vice City
  • Midnight Club 2
  • Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
  • Manhunt
  • Red Dead Revolver
  • GTA: San Andreas
  • The Warriors
  • GTA: Liberty City Stories
  • Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis
  • Bully
  • GTA: Vice City Stories
  • Manhunt 2
  • GTA4
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • L.A. Noire
  • Max Payne 3
  • GTAV
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
0 voters

I had to omit the other Midnight Club games to keep the poll under 20 options.

2 Likes

To be honest I picked the only three that I’ve ever played. The others might be amazing but I wouldn’t know.

7 Likes

That’s fair, those are all great games.

2 Likes

The first Max Payne isn’t published by Rockstar, but Gathering of Developers. So I chose not choose it, which gave way to a lot of other great video games :wink:

9 Likes

How the fuck is RDR2 above RDR1?

3 Likes

How the fuck isn’t San Andreas on top?

5 Likes

How the fuck is Vice City wi- wait, no, that’s how it should be, never mind.

4 Likes

Well Red Dead Redemption 2 is legitimately better than Red Dead Redemption.

3 Likes

I dunno about you but I appreciate all of the love Bully is getting.

8 Likes

These are HMF’s top five Rockstar games. Which is your favourite?

• Bully
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
0 voters
2 Likes