Yes or No...? 2

ICA file trailer says hello

10 Likes

Did you ever hear the tragedy of The Nine eyes? it’s not a story Norseman will tell you.

7 Likes

If a guard woke you up and asked you to describe 47(assuming you’re a witness), how would you describe 47’s head??

• Shiny
  • Greasy

0 voters

I got into a physical altercation over this yesterday with a sibling, just want verification

4 Likes

Jam

14 Likes

I need to meet a therapist! How did I forget that?

13 Likes

bald

20baldsuspects

4 Likes

But what if he was wearing a wig, like Salvatore Bravuomo or the GAMA director? How would you describe his head, then?

2 Likes

I’m asking Ingvar, who simply answered with ‘bald’.

5 Likes

Wig color and style. Maybe wet if I’m in Chongqing :flushed:

3 Likes

I think I have to annoy more with the Lucas Grey topic so that I don’t get forgotten

7 Likes
Carpathian Mountains is the worst map in the trilogy:
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Carpathian mountains could have literally been just the train carriage that you wake up in and the Constant’s carriage and nothing else and Bangkok would still be the worst map

13 Likes

It fits the desperate tone of the narrative and had satisfying shooting mechanics. As far as the worst, I still find myself replaying Marrakesh the least. Such a shame we could never use the mob to our advantage, or risk getting caught in it.

4 Likes

but whatever we think about bangkok, it at least has an interesting internal story going on. i despise jare— jordan, but he’s a great target.

4 Likes

Do sniper maps count? If they do the worst map is deffo Hantu port

4 Likes

I think if by what it’s created to do Carpathian mountains is still good. It’s satisfying to be able to go rambo in a hitman epilogue, where after the events of the game (or trilogy this time) where most players probably try SA they can let out all their anger in this one mission.

That said it’s possibly going to be my least played mission in the game, aside from maybe Colorado (sorry @Freezer). I’ll vote no (for now) because I think it’s not as bad in the context of what it was made for.

Not to mention he has one of the best kills in the trilogy (maybe the entire franchise).

4 Likes

As it is, is a train level and behaves as expected. Has good action and situational stealth in it.

Other hand. Bangkok no way it feels like a hotel and it’s restrictions don’t help at all, even less in Master…

PD: The Source improves bangkok but still not that much since half the “hotel” still is restricted.

3 Likes

Carpathian Mountains is easily the worst and it has the least utility for other uses.

Bangkok sucks but at least it can have a fun contract or escalation. The map allows some creative options even if its still a weak map overall.

The escalation for Carpathian had to give us very specific limitations like mandatory stealth or a hungry sword just to keep us from doing the same thing we’d do every time we play the main mission. It’s just a hallway where our only options are occasionally taking a 5 second detour outside a window.

8 Likes

Well, I showed this poll to my sister and she said “30 voters are WRONG”. It was a valiant effort at least, thanks guys lol

8 Likes

Unfortunately, yes.
It allows for a kill everyone challenge, but voids silent assassin in the process. It allows the least player creativity out of every WOA level. It’s also very small, compared to other final maps in H1 and H2. It did make sense given the narrative, but it felt like Absolution again. Quite linear. And the fact that they managed to put an escalation in this level is crazy impressive to me, but even then it wasn’t the most fun escalation in H3

7 Likes