No, Sudbury Ontario is a mining town:

3 Likes
Who is the best Delgado target?
  • Don Fernando Delgado
  • Manuel Delgado
  • Rico Delgado

0 voters

2 Likes

Is Rico a man of culture that plays the cello, collects butterflies and manages a vineyard? No, I don’t think so.

A true gentle(hit)man always lets him finish his song before executing him.

20 Likes

Ochoa Cartel > Delgado Cartel

11 Likes

Also Ochoa Cartel: Never mentioned again after C47 and Contracts.

IMG_20210602_201839
I can feel this happening now.
Knew it.

6 Likes

Whoops, almost forgot to write me a note to downvote On Top of the World as soon as the Final starts :blush:

7 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

That cello kill is such a neat part of the games history. I remember the first time I played the level that way and then I also remember it popping up in the legacy cinematic in H1. Both good memories from the series.

13 Likes

I don´t think it was even mentioned in Contracts…

Nevertheless it´s a shame. They should´ve made some reference to it. Maybe, juuuust maybe we can get a bonus mission with Hector “Mad Dog” Delgado and someone could mention that there hasn´t been a crazy and brutal cartel leader like that since Pablo? :no_mouth:

6 Likes

They had that tube in the asylum with Ochoa’s name on it. That’s the only time I remember seeing Ochoa mentioned outside C47.

Any mention of Ochoa counts as a mention to Ochoa, Ochoa’s cartel, Ochoa’s missions, etc to me.

5 Likes

Does that count though? The cartel itself is never mentioned and poor Pablo didn´t even get his own remake mission, unlike the others (and god knows he needed it the most).

Actually, they used Ochoa(´s name) for this ad or promo or whatever it was back when the first movie was about to come out I think? It was a with a hotel room but I can´t remember the details…

4 Likes
The most iconic:
  • MrOchoa and C47
  • Bourbon and Diana
  • 47 and Jam
  • Fucking hard to decide

0 voters

3 Likes

Where’s me and Grey?

11 Likes

Why won’t @Norseman tell me the member states of Nine Eyes when i ask him?

• Because he hates you Quinn
  • Because he’s a CIA plant
  • He’s running a misinformation campaign
  • He just wants me to learn to use Google

0 voters

1 Like

@Bourbon and @MrOchoa both voted for themselves :joy:

I love it!

10 Likes

Who needs Nine Eyes when you can have Fourteen Eyes? Also here is your answer: The Nine Eyes is a different arrangement that consists of the same members of Five Eyes working with Denmark, France, the Netherlands and Norway.

1 Like

always gotta look out for no1

1 Like

I need to hear it from Norseman, otherwise I won’t believe it is real. sorry

1 Like

Are you saying an Aussie’s word is not good enough? We are the ones actively spying on China for you other Eyes but our word isn’t good enough?

2 Likes

ICA file trailer says hello

10 Likes