Your 5 Favourite Kills in the WoA Trilogy (spoilers)

Alright now that I have finished the trilogy, it’s time for my top 5. This isn’t in any particular order.

Shooting Caruso through the telescope in Sapienza

Destroying Soders’ heart in Hokkaido

All of the Mumbai kills involving the Kashmirian (Disguised or triggering painter, disguise or triggering foreman, infiltrating hideout for Maelstrom meeting, train crash double kill, pipe drop double kill)

The light rig explosion double kill in Berlin

The Vidal proxy kill and Yates poisoning or stabbing in Mendoza

2 Likes

Surprised not to see more of Steve Bradley on the jetski with a remote bomb. That’s probably my number one.

1. Vetrova and Bradley double drowning. This is definetly the most badass kill for me. 47 shows his most brutal attitude there.

2. Any Vidal’s gruesome accident in the vineyard facility. Seriously, that place is like a set of some B-grade slasher movie.

3. Alexa’s suicide: very emotional moment for a character that seems very despicable in many ways. My only issue with it it’s that is related to the detective mission story, wich I find boring.

4. Abbiati get fried on stage. While this target has so many great kills, without forget the awesome but over the top “Vai con Dio”, this one is personally my favorite, thanks to the great cutscenes that gives a good dramatic moment to an otherwise generic electrocution kill.

5. Mendola killed by Fortune Teller 47. This is another shot of the hidden brutality of 47. The way he elegantly repone on place the Cristal ball after the kill is another nice touch.

2 Likes
  1. Don Yates executing Tamara Vidal during the Grand Paladin ceremony

2. Slashing Caruso as the Plague Doctor as he watches his childhood tape

3. Sabotaging the parachutes with a kitchen knife in Dubai

4. Yuki Yamazaki with the yoga lession

5. Sabotaging Nabazov’s fire ritual with the vodka or pushing Jorge Franco off the cliff (having trouble picking just one for the 5th and last spot, so I’ll just leave with that indecision)

1 Like
  1. Feeding Rico Delgado to Mijo. I may not be a big Fan of Santa Fortuna, so this Kill is just freaking Fantastic and also some well deserved Karma for all the Bodies Rico made his Pet ate.

2. Jordan Cross Pushing Ken Morgan out of the Window. I love almost all NPCs kill NPCs Kills, though this one is defenitly my favorite.

3. Blowing Dawood Rangan of the Roof with the Fan. Subverting Expectations, truly a better Ending (Sorry @IndianAgent47 )

4. Elecrecuting Banner/Montgomery. Hands down the best Eletrecution Kill in the WoA Triologie, even though the Wine One comes close to it.

5. Roasting Owen Cage and Klaus Lieblied. Yes, it’s extremly over the Top, though still really Awesome.

6. Crushing Jyotis Pooja Andromeda with a Sign.

7. Shooting Thadeus Roltimus in the Head from a Rooftop.

8. Garroting Derek Endura and dumping him in the Seine.

9. Scamming Akbar Lal Kulkrani with shocking Results. (Not possible in H3)

10. Causing Darius Wainwright to blow himself up.

2 Likes

Nobody’s acknowledging 6-10, Doc! :grin: Kill your darlings and pick 5: the best directors always end up cutting scenes they love! :smile:

1. Novikov with the light right. I have memories of seeing this at E3, especially after Absolution. The level is even named after this method.

2. Destroying Soders heart and leaving the level while he was alive. It definitely felt interesting.

3. Killing Mendola with the Crystal Ball. I always saw that homeless fortune teller in regular Marrakesh, and once I saw his little area working in AHBOS I knew that his homelessness was due to 47 dressing as him and killing Mendola. On top of that, the kill felt nicely brutal in a way.

4. The train kill in Mumbai. 47 switches the track so a huge freaking train just plows through the target, it’s insane!

5. “A contract is a contract” - In Bangkok, first time the new games actually made me feel as brutal as a contract killer. Definitely reminded me of some of the coldness of Blood Money.

4 Likes

Well, you obviously did by acknowledging atleast one of the Target’s Name :wink:

1 Like

1: Sophia Washington: Iron maiden kill, the crunch makes everything 10 times as good.

2: Silvio Caruso: Telescope Kill, there aren’t many unique kills in the trilogy that involve sniping so this kill is very interesting.

3: Dawood Rangan: Pushing him into concrete, I literally had no idea that this kill existed until last month so it’s cool in my mind.

4: Don Yates: Letter opener kill, this totally surprised me and is gorier than most kills in the trilogy.

5: The Knoxes: Kicking Robert onto Sierra, Just generally cool.

2 Likes

My Top 5:
5: Silvio Caruso - Killed through his telescope with a sniper rifle

4: Dino Bosco - “Eaten” by the giant robot

3: Zoe Washington - Stabbed with the ceremonial dagger during the funerals

2: Jordan Cross - a contract is a contract

1: Tamara Vidal - crushed by the grape presser

It’s very difficult to pick only 5 since there are a lot that are awesome like the Vetrova/Bradley double kill, Don Yates killed by his wife (the way he fall from the balcony makes me laugh :sweat_smile:)…

2 Likes

If I was to include a Bradley kill in this list, it would definitely be the jetski + homing briefcase combo :joy:

1 Like
  1. Diana stabbing Yates. Seriously, what else could it be?

2. Berlin light show, the music, the lights, its perfect. It’s only second because of how unique number 1 is

3. Marrakesh APC Turret, no way in hell you’re getting SA but it’s certainly worth losing with this kill

4. Abiatti getting stabbed with the pen. “I’ll pass”

5. Smothering Janus, the dialogue between 47 and Janus is really interesting and gives me goosebumps everytime

5 Likes

:heart: :+1: Totally worth it.

1 Like

I need to know how.

20 Desperate Assassins.

Tamara just needs to still be alive when the meeting occurs.

I did this but he just holds his speech and then goes away…? With Diana being beaten?

Well that is odd because once you serve the wine she gets killed at the end of Don’s speech.

I did that on my first playthrough, before the patches. Maybe it was a bug. I will try again later and share my result!

EDIT: I tried it and oh my! This mission gets better and better…

2 Likes
  1. Zoe Washington - during the funeral

2. Don Yates - Diana stabbing him

3. Jordan Cross - shooting him from the chair

4. Erich Soders - walking up to him with the Signature Suit

5. Jorge Franco - pushing him down the cliff

2 Likes
  1. Yates : stabbed by Diana. I’ve dreamed of something like this and they DID IT ! :heart_eyes:

2. Dalia : crushing Victor during the firework. This one of my first kill on Paris after H16 launch and I remembered thinking : “ok this game are going to be amazing.”

3. Alexa : commiting suicide. I think this is by far my favorite target from the WOA trilogy. She seems so strong and unwavering but in the end she is not untouchable. I was almost sad when she kills herself :no_mouth:

4. Robert : pushed on Sierra’s car. For the same reason as Dalia and Victor, I just like double kill like this, I guess.

5. Yuki : pushed during the yoga lesson. I think I have a problem with pushing peoples. Don’t lean casually on a balcony next to me :rofl:

3 Likes