Access Pass for xbox

Oh man thank you very much, this worked for me too!

Xbox one user here. Last night I was able to carry over my progress that all worked out and was easy.

However I have no access to Hitman 1 either. So frustrating hope there is a fix today.

2 Likes

Hey all, using the remote features of Xbox helped out and worked for me. One thing I discovered is that for some reason I had my XBox remote feature turned off (not sure how this happened as I thought I had all remote features enabled). Once I checked this off and went to the site then clicked “install on my devices.” It all worked.

1 Like

Hi IOI, how to I play Hitman 1 on my Hitman 3 game. Xbox say I can install on my devices but when I click the button it does not appear in my download queue. I’d love to do a play through from 1 to 3. Really frustrating. I have spent days try to sort this out.

IOI are still trying to fix the issue, don’t worry they are aware :grin:

Seems to have worked for me as well. Thank you Martin2077

Initially had this problem on PS5.

I am not sure of what you can or cannot do on Xbox Series X, but try this (I know you have done some of these things):

1. Install HITMAN and HITMAN 2 on your console (assuming you own both) not just HITMAN 2 and legacy.

2. refresh IOI account in all three games.

3. make sure all content is installed on console for HITMAN 1 and 2.

4. PS5 has a feature called “Restore Licenses.” It makes sure you can download owned content on a different console. If Xbox has that, do it.

5. Now try to add the access packs in H3. If that does not work, restart the console. That updated my content as well. If the Xbox has a game management feature, make sure all H3 content is downloaded to the console. I did not even have all the H3 levels until I did that.

On the Known Issues thread it says this was fixed but I can’t get it to work. Anyone else having same issue?

• Xbox players are unable to access/download the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass, despite being eligible.
    Status : FIXED. Together with MS, we’ve fixed this issue. The GOTY Access Pass will be automatically applied to Xbox players who meet the requirements. Look for it in your H3 Add-ons. Try restarting your console if you don’t see it. As an alternative, try to install/claim this specific Access Pass on the web store and install it to your console.
1 Like

It clearly hasn’t been fixed as there are still some waiting and Lucasz acknowledged that just recently. However, if you’ve missed some of the previous posts, a couple of (potentially dumb) suggestions… if the link in that page is still trying to charge you, make sure that you are signed in to your Xbox account on that page. If it is free and you’ve clicked “Install on my device”, make sure you’ve got remote features enabled on your Xbox (Settings, Device and Connections, Remote Features).

1 Like

Thanks. I have tried all of this and unfortunately I can’t get it to work I’m thinking about uninstalling and starting from scratch. That won’t affect progress carryover Hopefully as that is done through the I/O account? Would you know?

1 Like

What happens when you click:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/xboxbijia/BV5BJ2WRRN4H?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=GW*eposASSE&ranSiteID=GW.eposASSE-tIJL2QVCV7WZKPNJeLTe5w&epi=GW.eposASSE-tIJL2QVCV7WZKPNJeLTe5w&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__9rk1cyhvuwkfq111kk0sohzzx22xpwqtp0flusi100)(7593)(1243925)(GW.eposASSE-tIJL2QVCV7WZKPNJeLTe5w)()&irclickid=_9rk1cyhvuwkfq111kk0sohzzx22xpwqtp0flusi100#activetab=pivot:overviewtab?

Does it show up as free? If so, do you have remote features on your xbox enabled?

If not…try:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features .
  2. Check the box to enable remote features.
  3. For the power mode, select Instant-on

This happened to me. Check your remote settings on your Xbox. For some reason, I had thought this was on (because I do use the remote features: remote installing, etc.) but for some reason was left unchecked and “off.” Once this was checked off and enabled, I was able to go back to the website and click the “Install on My Devices” button. Finally, after doing this go back to your Xbox console, you want to click the menu button (?) while hovering over Hitman 3 app and choose: “Manage my Addons,” and check and make sure the Hitman 3: GOTY Legacy addon is “checked off.” The Addon may not be “checked off” on here, so you need to make sure it’s checked off.

If this doesn’t work, then might be another bug going on. :frowning:

Thanks for your reply. When I click it says I own the game. I always had the remote features off. I put them on last few days but when I try this is what comes up. I have my Xbox registered so it’s very odd.

Check your Remote Access settings on your Xbox. I had thought for a long time (because I do use the remote features of my xbox frequently) that this was on, but it wasn’t for some bizarre reason. Once I re-enabled this, it all worked.

Crossing my fingers this works for you

1 Like

Make sure it’s this one:

2 Likes

It’s still not working.

1 Like

What have you tried? I was having this issue for a while as well. I definitely feel you.

Weird, this is the one that worked for me .

Yeah, I have that as well, but for some reason when I “linked” Legacy with Hitman 3, it was the link that I provided above that worked for me. So i guess try both? LOL

Did you try launching it from the Store tab in Hitman 2?

1 Like