Access Pass for xbox

Yeah I’ve tried everything on it and it still doesn’t work.

Hopefully IOI are well on with the update :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sorry, not trying to be a pain in the butt, but this happened to me as well. (again apologies for asking this), did you check on your XBox and make sure you have your Remote Features on? Because prior to me getting this to work, I was CERTAIN it was on, but on a whim I checked and it wasn’t. This made all the difference.

Again, apologies if you did check, but this was the big difference for me.

2 Likes

No worries, yeah I did turn it on but no luck whatsoever unfortunately.

That’s stored with IOI or the Saved Data for the game. It’s on the left IIRC when you hit Manage Game.

1 Like

haven’t read any of this thread and my problem has probably been addressed.

I play on Xbox one and i cant access hitman 1 missions but when i see look in store i apparently own the access pass.

What console are you on? You may have said it and I just missed it like a dope.

i play on Xbox one S

I’m having the opposite problem, Hitman 1 GOTY pass worked fine for me but Xbox store wants me to pay +$100 for the Standard Pass even though I have disc copies installed of Hitman and Hitman 2. The expansion pass worked so I have Haven Island and New York in Hitman 3 but none of the other levels.

Has anyone got a fix for this or are aware of a fix coming? I’ve tried Xbox One X store on the console, app and web browser, and accessing the pass from the Hitman 2 game menu.

They keep saying a fix is coming.

Hey Folks- There’s some new folks who’ve come on, so I’ll try and summarize what has worked for others based on IOI’s current fixes/etc:

• Check and make sure all of your “Remote options” are on in your Xbox. (This is essential, I had thought mine were on, but were not)
  • Use your phone, pc, or laptop (not Xbox) for this next step: go to XBox.com and sign on. Go to one of these links:
  • After making sure you have Remote Options on (again, this is the critical step), on the Xbox.com website, you should see a button for “Install on your Devices.” Click this and you should see on your XBox the download kicked off.

• Go back to your XBox, and hover over the Hitman 3 app, click on the menu button (?) and then choose: “Manage my Add ons,” click on Hitman 3 to list your Add ons, look for Hitman 3: GOTY Legacy (or something like that) and make sure it’s checked off.

This is what has worked for me and others on here based on IOI’s advice. I believe the fix they are working on is to make this more automatic (but again, I’m not with IOI so don’t know for sure).

Again, this hasn’t worked for everyone, but many on here (as well as myself). Really hope this works for those who have had trouble. This really shouldn’t be that difficult.

1 Like

UPDATE!!

I’m in! On Tuesday was unable to do this. Didn’t touch Xbox until just now and when I turned on Hitman 3 all missions from 1 are there. I didn’t even have to get access. Weird I guess it just took time and happened in the background! Idk

Thanks @ColdDayInHell @w00master

2 Likes

Glad to hear it. I swear it works intermittently (the carryover) but Lukas’ recommendation worked for me.

What console ? @Chef-assassin

1 Like

Don’t think it’s still working for everyone. Tried the above and it still doesn’t work, weird how it’s working for some and not others.

My Xbox buddy, who designed my awesome badge, has just posted on Twitter something that worked for him. Hopefully it works for those still struggling…

https://twitter.com/Core2TOM/status/1355215236035448835

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, it worked!

Such a simple fix.

1 Like

I am also still experiencing problems. I have reached out by email, but have not gotten a response back unfortunately.

It actually installed the access pass from that, instead of just saying i owned it.

Yay!! This solution worked for me!! I have patiently tried each and every one of the above solutions and encountered each and every problem described by other users here. The last issue I had was the empty Access Pass with nothing to install.

I know it may not work for everyone but I encourage folks to give Eulers Twitter post a look. Super simple but it did work for me.

(Edited for clarity)

1 Like

DUDE IT WORKED!!! You and your friend are amazing, thank you so much!

1 Like

All Xbox Users!! This works!!!

Massive thanks to @Euler13 :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes