AMBROSE ISLAND, Andaman Sea (Mission #7) - Location Discussion

Be careful with that one. You can kill her personal body guard as well, if it’s not timed exactly right, or you get rid of him somehow.

1 Like

Isn’t that a spotlight…?

1 Like

If you feel bold, and have a screwdriver and a wrench, you can also electrocute her in the security room.

But yes, it’s the largest issue I have in Ambrose : the discrepancy between the targets. Crest is genuinely fun to toy with and diverse in what (and where) you can decide to do. Akka is not.

I feel like one opportunity is missing from her. Like something from the village.

When I was still exploring the level at release, I was certain that there was something from the poker game. I remember that it was an set-piece in Bangkok in the beta that was cut. And I was certain it was reused here. But no.

4 Likes

That would explain why it doesn’t work as a camera :joy:

Either the poker game and/or a secondary branch for the cigar box story would have been cool.

ideas…
a way for 47 to cause a fight at the poker game and she comes to raise her voice to get peeps to calm down. For the cigar box 47 can find a way to alert her to the stolen box (betraying Farrah :joy:) and Akka goes to look for the thief.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Nani? Well that would’ve added some fun.

Or similar to the slapping contest and the Noel opportunity: Have 47 pull off a stone cold bluff, and then show it. Then Noel being impressed and wants to recruit him yadiyadiyadi

2 Likes

And the fastest way to kill him without any special equipment is just shooting a water barrel and a hanging lamp that will electrocute him!

2 Likes

Nah, heres another option:

Just throw a propane at this spot (public spot):

She will smoke there after she finished her phonecall, and trigger the propane:

No disguises needed, no knockouts, no Crest. Just retrieve the propane from the village and throw it there, and she will kill herself

10 Likes

Did a run going for the uplink acces keys to complete the secondary objective:

10 Likes

Hadn’t even considered that yet, because in my quest to complete the challenges, I actually haven’t been keeping an eye out for propane flasks, and have no idea where any are.

1 Like

1 is in one of the village huts close to the docks, locked hut with a sleeping npc inside.

youre welcome

3 Likes

Excellent. Thank you for that.

1 Like

Lol epic exit, didn’t know the RFID coin trick would work here.

3 Likes

Works with any promptless exit in a main mission :slight_smile:

Edit: with main mission i also mean bonus maps and all that stuff. But doesnt work in contracts

7 Likes

Right, I gotta try it then.

MurilloEE

21 Likes

Has anyone found any significance to the message in the bottle? Can you go find the guy that left it there and do anything interesting?

Akka’s full name is Sinhi Venthan. The message in the bottle belongs to her. She sent it out when she first arrived on Ambrose Island.

8 Likes

Oooh, I thought it was Sting who sent it.