AMBROSE ISLAND, Andaman Sea (Mission #7) - Location Discussion

U don’t need a certain disguise for that I’m pretty sure

1 Like

I’ve done it as a Pirate and Metal Worker, and I think I’ve done it in my suit to, so I think you’re right.

These little crafting mechanics are pretty useful to avoid restarting the mission with another loadout. It’s more dynamical to use things (or people, like the chemistry student) to craft stuff on the go.

On another note, I just stumbled upon this random pic online and it reminded me of Ambrose Island during the day

9 Likes

i dont mind ambrose not being in any ccampaign tab but a cool feature could be having a continue story to isle of sgail button

4 Likes

Ranton gives his thoughts on the map. Calls it C tier and loveless, says theres nothing unique about it

Does he specialize in L takes?

2 Likes

Plenty of unique things, so I don’t get where these takes come from.

The molotov, trading with an NPC on the field for emetic grenade and lethal poison, GPS call exit, crafting remote explosive, the interactive slap game leading to an opportunity and rescuing Agent Smith as part of another opportunity not just an inconsequential Easter Egg

14 Likes

Why are videos like this?

I have a headache.

1 Like

I actually enjoy his videos and the chaotic editing style but don’t understand some of his Hitman takes at all.

4 Likes

Ranton really is a guy that thinks that size matters, and considering ambrose is a grower not a shower he probably dislikes that

7 Likes

Certainly you got that backwards?

3 Likes

Yes, yes i did. Its fixed now though

3 Likes

I mean, the guy puts his effin´ face in the thumbnail, and any YTuber who puts their effin´ face in the thumbnail (and the entire video for that matter) are an automatic no-watch for me…

4 Likes

Thats discounting some really good creators tho

3 Likes

Farah is always starting her rounds every single time I start up this mission now, making it impossible to repeat the hidden mission story. Is this a glitch or is this locked up on purpose for some reason?

Edit: I was able to fix this by deleting all player saved data everywhere.

3 Likes

Does this mean just the auto and manual save slots for the Ambrose island mission or more than that?

No saved data in general. Just means it wipes all my saves and defaults all settings. However challenges, unlocks, and XP remain.

1 Like

Which one is the hidden mission story?

You talk with Farah and she gives you some tasks: finding a coconut, finding a missing cigar box, and finally retrieving evidence of the whereabouts of an associate of Akka’s. This leads to Akka calling a meeting with Crest intending to eliminate him.

1 Like

There is a couple in Ambrose Island huts where the wife says about having kids / family to her husband. Interestingly, in some game session (seen in PS4), the following is seen -

Maybe the Husband doesnot want to have kids :joy:

1 Like

Speaking of Smith: This is probably his most badass moment in the entire franchise. He has been captured by pirates, stripped to his underwear (again) and getting tortured. Yet he remains confident and isn’t intimidated by Akka in the slightest. Compare that to him getting tortured by the Russian General in Hitman Silent Assassin. He was a lot more nervous back then.

Maybe he has gotten used to it by now? Or maybe he believes 47 will inevitably show up to rescues him again?

11 Likes