AMBROSE ISLAND, Andaman Sea (Mission #7) - Location Discussion

Played the mission through once and I’m enjoying it so far, but can’t say how good it will be compared to others yet. :smiley: My first playthrough went pretty well, I didn’t even save that often. Looks like SA/SO won’t be too hard, but H3 maps seem to be easier than before in general.

First playthrough

Here we go, default loadout except I changed the pistol to black trinity.

First target located and two kill opportunities uncovered as well, but maybe we should explore more.

I’ll get Akka first so let’s see what she’s hiding in this base.

First disguise obtained…

…but I’d rather get an upgrade.

An old friend! Maybe I should help him.

First let’s deal with the cameras.

There were no people in Akka’s office so it was easy to grab the cell key. I had scared Akka with gunshots so she was hiding somewhere with her guards.

After freeing Smith an opportunity presented itself when Akka found out something was wrong. That’s the first one down and I also got the keycard.

Let’s get the control unit out of the way. This looks like a way in.

Oh look, it’s our pal Orson again. Grey was kind enough to point out that he would have the second keycard.

Could have easily gotten a soldier digsuise earlier, but it can be done here as well.

I had found a banana so Orson was easy to take out. What a freak accident! That’s the second keycard obtained.

Tried to find out if Crest would have useful lockdown spots but what do you know, he’s actually armed! Not like your standard pussy target.

There was something useful at the beach though…

Whoops, I don’t know how that happened!

Good job, I also found several vodka bottles so let’s celebrate a successful job with drinks!

3 Likes

Europe (or anywhere) doesn’t get a head start. Timezones are a thing.

1 Like

When it does can anyone see if the

Is fixed or changed too?

don’t know if im missing something but i can’t dig anywhere? i have a shovel and my controller is vibrating but i cant dig at either of the spots i found

2 Likes

Are there going to be achievements or trophies added for Xbox and PlayStation for the map?

1 Like

Don’t really care, there are still many scripted kill opportunities.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, but for now I didn’t found any cinematic kills and I was hoping for them during Mission Stories. But I’m still happy that Grey talks so much :relaxed:

Oh speaking about “talking”, am I getting it right that 47 has no new lines in this level? At least I haven’t found some for now. I guess the ones while slapping the whole village I already knew, but I’m not sure.

Has anyone found the cigar box?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I meant when i talked about the sun or the meeting in Berlin
But I was hoping for real mission stories besides the hidden ones

And there was a maintenance on the servers too as they do for each updates
So there were not overloaded but just in maintenance. If they are overloaded, the message is not « down for maintenance » but the game says taht it can’t connect to the servers

No? It’s not sloppy to continue using an animation technique people clearly prefer over the stills.

4 Likes

Ah I haven’t found Smith yet. Can you tell me where he is?

He’s in a cell in Akka’s compound. I might have spoken too early though, 47 has many lines here but they could be reused because they’re rather simple. Not sure about them.

1 Like

Thank you, I will take a look!

I’m not saying don’t use it; I’m saying, pick a better place in the story for your new map to go and avoid that. Or better yet: go back and animate H2 cutscenes, since we know you have the money.

I found the cigar box

11 Likes

Thank you man! You are a lifesaver!

3 Likes

Don’t ask me how long it took to find :skull:

3 Likes

Controversial opinion, ambrose island is good. Like solid 7-. Will write a bigger opinion piece once i finish saso and all challenges

11 Likes

Can someone tell me where I can find the submarine?

1 Like