Ask HMF anything

What I’ve learned in Dance class and Movement class is that stretching does you no good (sometimes works against you) if you don’t warm up beforehand.

Stretching does its job to loosen and soften your joints and tendons and ligaments, but don’t ever stretch cold.

1 Like

There is no actual evidence that stretching after being physical active has any benefits. Do it because you like it. It’s a habit. Personally I don’t bother, I warm up.

3 Likes

serious body snatcher energy

3 Likes

Not snatch, cure confused minds.

4 Likes

is confused who? i’m of faculties my control in completely!

…on hang…

3 Likes

from all the things I’ve lost, i miss my mind the most… HAVE YOU SEEN MY RUBBER DUCK?!

6 Likes

Dunno about that, but he sure was a collosal dick.

2 Likes

I’ll allow it but only because of The Tango :stuck_out_tongue:

Shhh…leave the weird Euros to their own devices. Come visit Toronto

6 Likes

but the dream

3 Likes

That is some really extreme mid 2000s comedy poster design right there.

3 Likes

Huh, and here I was singing “Scotty doesn’t know” to myself just earlier this week…

3 Likes

@TheChicken there are Chickens in Terranigma

4 Likes

Atleast you didn’t use the hard r but still, cmon man

2 Likes

Terra-ligma balls

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

First step in hiding the past.

1 Like


What is the difference between a double cheese burger and a mcdouble? They both look like little versions of the double quarter pounder w/cheese.

2 Likes

I asked the lady at the drive through and she told me “the McDouble is cheaper, but no one orders it .”

That was all she said.

4 Likes

The difference is a slice of cheese. That’s literally it.

4 Likes

God fucking bless America and our brilliance in coming up with new and unique food items.

2 Likes