Ask HMF anything

All righty, I hope these are close to what you want:
H2016: Explosion(remote explosive) I have no c4 in that game

Shot on NPC vs shooting an object

H2: Explosion (remote, C4, grenade)

Shot on and NPC vs shooting an object

6 Likes

These are perfect, thank you so much! If it´s alright with you, I´ll use (some of) them for comparison when I draft my wishlist post on the matter.

Huh, interesting how bad my memory is… I thought the explosion effects in H2 were more ´flashy´ like the ones in H1, when in fact they were more ´smokey´ :sweat_smile: Still look more impactful than the ones in H3 though…

3 Likes

You are very welcome, and use away! I’m glad to help :grinning:

2 Likes

In the contracts mode of Hawkes’ Bay, the 3 guards around the boat are no longer there. Where do they go? If they’re entirely absent, what are their names according to the files :tm:? Trying to document all their names.

2 Likes

joe, schmoe & stop looking the files these guys dont have names doe

3 Likes

Thanks for the very true and helpful answer which helps me in what I’m trying to do! You never fail in adding your advice.

1 Like

Yer welcome darlin’

What do the 2 numbers at the end of a contract ID mean? I know that the first number is the platform, the 2nd section is the location and the 3rd section is the main part of the ID, but what are the last 2 for?

For example:
2-13-6323181-31

They’re player codes. All my contracts end in 51 for example.

4 Likes

Thanks! I also noticed that it was consistent with every player but thought that there was more to it.

2 Likes

What kind of disguises do these three people in PZ see through? (I know that suit is illegal…)

1 Like

They do? hmm then perhaps the two bodyguards can see through the bodyguard disguise. That would make most sense to me. It’s either that or I’d assume it would be the hospital director disguise.

Oh and the motorcyclist, VIP patient (Rieper), and the baseball player too, of course.

2 Likes

Tested some more. They don’t mind the hospital director, bodyguard or VIP patient. But it’s illegal to walk around there with the bio suit.

Edit: After a few more tests it turns out: Those three people there aren’t really familiar with any faces on this map. They don’t see through any disguise. Except those that are already illegal anyway in this area. Too bad. Had a contract in mind where you had to sneak past those three people to get out or take a long detour to get a disguise they don’t recognise.

2 Likes

I have a Hitman question, maybe @MrOchoa can help me there?

In the Homecoming cutscene Grey calls Ort-Meyer “father”, but I can’t remember from older games if 47 also called him father?

I watched the cutscene from Codename 47, where he kills Ort-Meyer and Ort-Meyer calls 47 his “son”. But I was wondering if 47 ever used the word “father”?

4 Likes

Nope, he never calls anyone Father - except Vittorio, but that’s more like his Title i think.

6 Likes

Thank you for the quick answer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think Grey’s use of the word “Father” was just a subtle way of him hinting at three things: 1) I know what you are and where you come from; 2) I know who your “father” technically is; 3) I’m calling him “Father” too, so that means I’m just like you. Now have you figured it out? Now do you remember?

EDIT: just realized that without the quote marks, those two now sentences make it seem like I’m talking to you, @Mini. It’s still Grey, there.

4 Likes

Is someone here (from Germany) attending the gamescom this year or planning to go there?

6 Likes

I was thinking about going there, I’m currently asking my friends if they want to go with me.

7 Likes

I see! Maybe we will meet there, I’m still not sure if I will go, but after two years of COVID it could be nice to stand in a line for five hours to see a game trailer :sweat_smile:

8 Likes