Ask HMF anything

Yeah would be cool, last time i was at gamescom was… 2003 or 2004, back when it was in Leipzig. I remember playing the very first Star Wars Battlefront there lol

8 Likes

If you guys go you MUST share a photo. I love when HMF members meet up. Only ever met one other member myself, but I know a few others have met up occasionally.

10 Likes

Nice! I was there in 2009 (or was it 2010? I don’t remember exactly) with my Ex boyfriend and his younger brother. It was an experience!

@Yacob Will do :grin: I think it would be nice to meet someone from the forum in person :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’ve met with @badeaguard and @Urben in cologne a few years ago, that was really nice. @Mini wasn’t a member of the forum back then i think, otherwise we would have invited her too :thinking:

10 Likes

If you two are in Cologne to go to the gamescom, tell me! I will not go there but it’d be nice for a small meetup! :smile:

11 Likes

Universal HMF gathering when :thinking:

6 Likes

If you want to meet up, I’m down with it. My off days are Wensedays, Thursdays and Fridays.

5 Likes

Yes I wasn’t active at that time :see_no_evil:

I live in cologne, the gamescom is actually only a 20 minutes walk from my home :sweat_smile: or five minutes with the tram :grin:

So if anybody is there, I’m in for a meeting :muscle:

7 Likes

In some weird Watt Pad smut fan fiction somewhere 47 probably called Ort-Meyer daddy.

5 Likes

Thank you for providing my therapist with something to help me with. :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Eeeeeew!

20 disgusting thoughts I didn’t asked for

7 Likes

I lived long enough to become the tragic bad guy and I hold no regrets with what I said. People just be horny sometimes and they manifest that horny into watt pad smut…. not that I make wattpad smut of course.

8 Likes

Well, as someone who runs a Hitman Tumblr I may or may not have written some seggsy fan fictions myself :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: But there are limits and smut about Ort-Meyer is one of them :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

you cant just say this and not post a link

11 Likes

Dang, Khaki. What is it with you and smutty Hitman links these days? :laughing:

8 Likes

at one point “vanilla” hitman becomes boring yknow :wink:

9 Likes

We need a burry 47 covered in jam. Bourbon X UrsamRableckBearmon goooo

3 Likes

I only write about Grey, so I guess it not even counts as Hitman smut

4 Likes

why not, Lucas grey is a hitman character. You write about him in an erotic fashion. That’s hitman smut. Besides anythings better than the counting freckles haven thing i read once

1 Like

Write about him trying different hairstyles.

50 Fades of Grey.