Ask HMF anything

Wait, he’s an assassin! Have him holding dozens of knives!

50 Blades of Grey.

5 Likes

Here’s something a bit topical then

I vividly remember someone posting a link to a very horny erotica involving 47 and Diana, immediately after killing Yates in Mendoza.
(Not my thing, but… vividly descriptive enough for me to remember)

I often wonder who posted that link?

5 Likes

the person who wrote it is on the forum iirc. @drcicak if im not mistaken

5 Likes

a wild @drcicak appears!

or not.

she did!

3 Likes

It’s been 15 minutes let a woman type.

The post killing Yates sex will be summers kiss to electric wire (summer's kiss to electric wire - cicak - Hitman (Video Games) [Archive of Our Own])

And the freckle counting was a ficlet with gloves (ICA Outstanding Performance Tumblr Ficlets with Gloves - cicak - Hitman (Video Games) [Archive of Our Own]) but later became part of another day down here in paradise (another day down here in paradise - cicak - Hitman (Video Games) [Archive of Our Own])

I don’t post here much, my main representative is ya girl @Bourbon

Oh and while I’m here big pimpin my magnum opus even steak don't cry - cicak - Hitman (Video Games) [Archive of Our Own]

12 Likes

Aaaaah the Tumblr Diana/47 shippers :relieved:

I’m not a fan of Diana/47 because I don’t see them as a couple, but I adore the Tumblr girls as part of the fandom :heart:

11 Likes

Thirsty thirteen forever!

7 Likes

Every day we stray further from Godzillas light.

7 Likes

That’s a good thing dude, he’s so radioactive that just walking next to a building is enough to, at the very least, give everyone inside the building numerous tumors.

Little something the movies always leave out. Tokyo should still be uninhabitable from all the radiation Big G spewed about in his first visit back in 1954.

6 Likes

I love how they show the Doctors checking the Children with a Geiger counter in the Aftermath of Godzilla rampage. The prayer for peace always gives me. Goosebumps too. My favorite Film of all time.

3 Likes

Yeah, I liked that touch, and it has not been done since. Emiko returned for Godzilla vs Destoroyah 40 years later, and it’s like, assuming you go off of the American version with Raymond Burr as Steve Martin, not only should he not have survived being that close to a city engulfed in radioactive fire, but Emiko alone should have died at least 20 years later from Leukemia or something just from being near him in the aftermath. Every place Big G has ever set foot should still be under quarantine, any initial survivors long dead from radiation poisoning. I guarantee you Godzilla killed a lot more people after he left a place than he did while he was there.

3 Likes

When is this? I might be able to come if it’s next month

1 Like

Honestly, I step out for 5 seconds and suddenly you forget that Godzilla’s light is their love. And the scorching hot sex they have, as my friend here has just illustrated. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well, Ort-Meyer called himself daddy actually, so…

6 Likes

It is August 24th to 28th.

3 Likes

Aah, the return of the prodigal Son, now this calls for a celebration! Heeeeereeesss Daddy - welcome home!

8 Likes

Unless he has a monster cock, i dont think he should call himself daddy

2 Likes

Hmmmm it might be possible. How much does it cost a ticket for the event ?
@MrOchoa get your ass ready, I might come to see you again

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll start stretching tomorrow :eye::lips::eye:

EDIT: ask your best friend to come along :sweat_smile:

3 Likes