Ask HMF anything

Yeah

Weird how this wasn’t fixed all these years. No wonder Galaxy got such a bad rep in the GOG community.

2 Likes

This is the same guide they have on the website, which is specifically for installed games that have disappeared. Mine wasn´t installed in the first place, but I was thinking that installing it and then doing the scanning might fix it. I filed a bug report earlier today, so if I don´t get a response, I´ll give it a go. Otherwise reinstall the whole damn thing (which isn´t the main nuisance actually, that would be re-adding all those non-Galaxy games I´ve marked as Owned :joy: ).

Refreshing the account didn´t help. The game appears properly in the library, but not in Galaxy.

Right? Given all the drawbacks it has compared to Steam, one would expect CDPR to work a bit on smoothening it. (still better than Ubisoft Disconnect though)

3 Likes

He was right to be afraid :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just booted up my laptop and the game is back. Don´t know how, might have been a temporary thing, but it´s back on its own and that´s good. Hopefully there won´t be any more unannounced leaves :grin:

Still, I hope they do some troubleshooting with Galaxy.

3 Likes

I couldn’t find any credit or confirmation, but is it David Bateson who says “stay out of trouble kid” at the end of Minions 2: The Rise of Gru? Sounds awfully similar.

1 Like

I don’t know but I still think it was brave of Illumination to include the scene where the Minions try to help Richard Nixon suppress the release of the White House Tapes.

3 Likes

Well fu*k me, it´s gone again :joy: :sob:

3 Likes

HMF coincidence time…

(How did you guys do it?)

10 Likes

Quality over quantity killed me :flushed:

5 Likes

Have a question for forummates from Germany.
Wanted to know about Homeopathy medicines ,(which was discovered by a german physician named Samuel Hahnemann).
Wanted to know popularity and result in today’s date at Germany. Is it true that there is no side effects? Here people have mixed opinion and internet has biased opinions.
My uncle was suggested to go for Homeopathy medicines, as he is suffering from Hemorrhoid.
Hence wanted to get some general opinion/advice from general people at Germany.

Which Ark map has all the creatures. So dinosaurs maybe?

1 Like

I personally never used homeopathic medicine but people here are kinda divided on the subject. Some say its just useless sugar pills and more of an placebo effect than anything else, while others absolutely swear on it and say it works better than conventional medicines and has no negative side effects.

I’m personally not convinced about homeopathy, but i think if it works out for people to get better, there’s no harm in trying it.

2 Likes

I got killed by BBC News :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I must really suck, I got killed by AllMusic. I got straight up wasted by the people that put two Glee soundtracks up as recommended music.

2 Likes

best not answer that one… For reasons :smile:

1 Like

I got killed by Walter White smug gif. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I’m sure this has been discussed before but does any feelings on this one way or the other?

Should the game only allow you to achieve the SA/SO challenge when you use default starting location? **

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

** exceptions for Dubai and Berlin allowing you to use the “nearly identical” starting location that skips the cinematically long story building parts.

2 Likes

“Only allow SA/SO?” That sounds pretty restrictive. How would new or less experienced players handle that? How would the game enforce such a restriction? Would it be an instafail? Or you just don’t receive the bonuses associated with the feats?

1 Like

Wow I clearly worded that poorly. I meant to get the challenge to tick off. I’ll go fix it.

Ah. Okay. So your question is implying that the game doesn’t give you the SA/SO bonus if you start at the default starting location? (And obviously finish the mission without changing into any other disguise/s and never become compromised by non-targets). :thinking:

Or maybe I’m confused. :sweat_smile:

1 Like