Ask HMF anything

We did that at Universal for Halloween a couple years ago. We were exhausted by the end, but it’s do-able.

2 Likes

Depends on you. Is that long of a day reasonable? 12 hours at a theme park is a LONG day for me, but I the one to two times a year I go to Six Flags I am there from open to close. I’m just exhausted at the end. We usually don’t go out afterward but I remember one time we did and we were out dancing till 2am. Lots of alcohol once we left the park though. I’d say if the party has some booze you’ll be fine just tired the next day. A 90 min nap after lunch isn’t the worst idea though.

2 Likes

Thanks. (20 characters)

1 Like

How far away are you from Disney World? If you’re flying over there and plan to stay the night before at a hotel or whatever I would recommend a change of clothes. Also bring basic hygiene necessities too. You’ve got until December anyway so you got plenty of time to plan ahead in case anything goes bad.

1 Like

I got to play GTA V at my friends house on his PS4. I played the mission where you have to take out the family/group at the cook-house (while playing as Trevor).

So, Wade Hebert. I had him in the car with me and the game gives a dialogue between the characters. I got to thinking that he reminds me of Lenny from Absolution.

My friend said it might be the same voice actor. I’ve looked it up and I’m pretty sure they’re not the same VA.

Anyway, has anyone else thought they sounded alike? The use of the name ‘Wade’ kinda makes the association stronger.

I remember @MrOchoa and @Mini were talking about maybe going to GamesComm. Is that still happening? I’d be interested if some others are going.

2 Likes

I haven’t thought about it yet. I have no one who would go with me and I don’t want to go alone, so I don’t know yet :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m 26. I just asked out my crush and got her phone number. How long should I wait before I call/text her?

5 Likes

:raised_hands: high five!

I’m from the old school of thought here. 3 days. Assuming you have normal schedules you’re looking at taking her out next Friday or Saturday night anyway.

Oh and that first time you should CALL her!

3 Likes

Any vague hints or things to try on how to get the ‘Another Death in the Family’ challenge in Dartmoor?

1 Like

It’s unlockable in Dartmoor :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Brilliant deduction, Watson, you’re a regular fucking Columbo today. And to think Alexa had to hire a detective.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is too vague, but here’s a clue…

One of the members of the family has the means to murder, but it’ll require you to put a spanner in the works. :wink:

8 Likes

The Kashmirian: Agatha Christie Edition

3 Likes

Hmm. Very weird since I have killed Alexa that way multiple times before. I just never fixed the distillery to where Emma could use it. …Is Emma the one that’s supposed to poison the glass?

Edit: Yes.

And since it didn’t take in previous attempts - I was thinking I had to get a Non-Target kill for another family member (even though Alexa had already been poisoned). :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Oh well. It finally ticked. Thanks. I guess I had to try something ever so slightly different.

4 Likes

Is this only me who doesn’t see attached images to the forum properly for the past couple of days?
They either just not loading or leaving huge blank spaces where they should be.
It’s some kind of random. Let’s say I can see them for the whole day, but they disappear at night, just like at this very moment.
I can’t blame my Internet because it loads the forum and other sites/images/videos properly.
It’s just forum images fail to display…

3 Likes

Yep, same for me here.

3 Likes

Question for GOG users: Has anyone ever had a purchased game (or games) suddenly disappear from their Owned list in Galaxy? It just happened with one of mine, so I´dl like to figure out how to make it reappear.

I can still find it in my library (the website/store one), it just doesn´t show up in Galaxy at all. Installing it didn´t make it reappear either (didn´t even show up in the Installed list).

2 Likes

Best solution is not use the client. Did a quick search and it seems it’s a known issue with Galaxy 2.0
You can also refresh the list / filters, maybe that will work :confused:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I´ve become too used to it to resort to such drastic measures :sweat_smile: Didn´t happen to me until now… I did have the thing suddenly stop working 2-3 years back and had to reinstall it, so I might have to do that again if I don´t find a solution :slightly_frowning_face:

How exactly do I do that? (I found this earlier today: How do I refresh the app to make it see my games I just got?, page 1 - Forum - GOG.com - is that what you had in mind?)

1 Like