Ask HMF anything

Definently the sandbox. If I want to run around slapping people with a fish, I can. If I want to silently snipe a target without setting off alarms, I can.

1 Like

You can’t in Sniper Assassin Mode.
Last time I played it, any accident kill triggers the alarm, though it shouldn’t

3 Likes

I was thinking about the sniper kill on A House Of Cards in Blood Money.

Place your predictions:

Final Target(s) of Hitman 3

• Lucas Grey
  • The Constant
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

Final Location of Hitman 3

• Romania
  • Russia
  • Mexico
  • Johannesburg
  • Khandanyang
  • USA
  • Other

0 voters

The last level is obviously in Djibouti.

Im currently working on my full story prediction, how do I create the thing that hides text but then shows it all when you click on it? Heres an example from the old forum:

3 Likes

Click on the gear symbol of your posting, there it is “Hide Details”.

[details="Preview Text"]
Hidden Text
[/details]
4 Likes

Have some advanced copies of H3 already been given to certain people (not companies)? Like famous Youtubers? I know it has been done in the past.
Imagine getting one of those copies: Would you be able to stay quiet about certain features/locations/…? Or would you just avoid HMF until the release of the game?

If you’d know what’s good for you, NDA and all, you’d do your best to not slip more info than needed :stuck_out_tongue:

IO Interactive did distribute Alpha feedback copies of HITMAN 2016 but unfortunately there were quite a few people who got this privilege and immediately wanted to make a game out of breaking their NDAs, etc.

These days I’m pretty sure the review/preview copies only get released to people who have a solid history of respecting embargoes.

1 Like

entirely possible that nobody has any idea, but two questions:

do we know what the items coming with the deluxe edition are? and

do we know if the deluxe pack will ever be buyable on its own?

i would feel bad abt myself if i spent the extra £25 right now when all I really know about it is the skins and the esc*lations :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Uh yes, though maybe not all of them since there seem to be items additionally to the suits.

It will be on day one. Currently you can only miss out the Preorder items.

Your image says that Trinity Pack is included in Deluxe Edition.
I don’t remember this was the case back in June.
I missed something?

The image is from the Hitman website where you are forwarded to your local shop to buy the Deluxe Edition. If you do that, you are in fact pre ordering.

So I expect the image to change after release.

these are the items I was referring to, I dont feel comfortable paying extra for the deluxe if the items are shit reskins. but I also want the trinity pack so I cant wait for the game to come out to check before buying.

the deluxe is significantly more expensive so i feel like they should be transparent with whats included

1 Like

Then I suggest you buy the Deluxe pack after release. :wink:

What happened to the accents/voice thread?

1 Like

Probably things got out of hand and was removed, saw a lot of flagged posts in that thread.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought too. It was the recent comments that really got sensitive only because it was dealing with racism.

2 Likes

Last I saw there was a ludicrous argument something like “you can’t voice a X person in a game unless you are an X person”
“Yes you can”
“No you can’t”
“Look this person did it”
“Well they are a Y and Y is basically X anyway”
“You’re a giant stupid head”
“No you’re a giant stupid head”

8 Likes